Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,173 Members 40,260 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help with numerous errors

Tip us?

InflatedTitan
Old
(Last edited by InflatedTitan; 26th February 2014 at 12:11 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1137
Default Help with numerous errors

Alright im attempting to hack away at my buddies ATT HTC one. Please no tempting comments, I'm no noob by far however I've never come across these errors. I've done this process multiple times across my 3 warranty claims lol.

1. I unlocked and flashed twrp no problem. Attempted to run supercid script and come across this :

This error comes with with XsMagicals script and also using fastboot oem writecid 11111111

This is the bootloader, ive noticed there is no cid spot

2. Attempted to s-off using revone as Its on hboot 1.44.. Keep getting an error -6 using fastboot and also the same error using terminal emulator.

3. Attempted s-off using firewater and I got stuck on a screen with a flashing "android", took me a very long time to reboot the phone to a normal state.

4. Its stock 4.1.2 att, I've tried with and without root.

Anyone have any ideas? KitKat ROMs are bootlooping. Would I be able to pass on s-off if I manually flash the GE firmware?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

raghav kapur
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by InflatedTitan View Post
Alright im attempting to hack away at my buddies ATT HTC one. Please no tempting comments, I'm no noob by far however I've never come across these errors. I've done this process multiple times across my 3 warranty claims lol.

1. I unlocked and flashed twrp no problem. Attempted to run supercid script and come across this :

This error comes with with XsMagicals script and also using fastboot oem writecid 11111111

This is the bootloader, ive noticed there is no cid spot

2. Attempted to s-off using revone as Its on hboot 1.44.. Keep getting an error -6 using fastboot and also the same error using terminal emulator.

3. Attempted s-off using firewater and I got stuck on a screen with a flashing "android", took me a very long time to reboot the phone to a normal state.

4. Its stock 4.1.2 att, I've tried with and without root.

Anyone have any ideas? KitKat ROMs are bootlooping. Would I be able to pass on s-off if I manually flash the GE firmware?

Im not very familiar with S-OFF, but why don't you update the HBOOT to 1.5x and use Rumrunner
Install the 4.3/4.4 OTA, which will update to HBOOT 1.55/1.56
Then flash ARHD 31.6, run Rumrunner.Then see whether it happens
The Following User Says Thank You to raghav kapur For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

InflatedTitan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1137
Thanks man that sounds like a plan I'm willing to try lol. Good thing I ditched HTC and got a nexus :banghead: