[RECOVERY & ROOT]HTC Desire 300/Zara Mini
Installing Clockworkmod Recovery - for HTC Desire 300/Zara Mini
Installing Clockworkmod Recovery:
First of all, guys you will need to unlock your phone's bootloader. to do so, please visit a link provided bellow: http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-unl...ader-tutorial/
(For Desire 300 choose "All Other Supported Models"
1. Download the working CWMRecovery_Philz-cmw6-v5.15.9_base_22.214.171.124_by_SPaWn.rar - CWMRecovery - Link at the end of the post
2. Extract the archive: put folder "clockworkmod" on the SD-Card, put "recovery.img" in the folder D:/android on your PC
3. Turn off the phone and remove the battery.
4. Insert the battery and push the volume down button + Power button and wait until a menu appears.
5. In the menu , select FASTBOOT with the volume keys and confirm the selection with Power button
6. Connect the cable to your computer and install the driver, download the HTC Sync
(it will install latest drivers automatically)
7. Download the ADB
and extract in a folder D:/android
8. Run "cmd" (as Administrator) and in the window that appears, enter the following commands:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
9. Wait until installation is finished (almost instantly)
10. Choose option 'POWER DOWN' with volume keys and confirm the selection by pressing the power button.
11. Take out the battery and insert it back.
12. Hold the volume down button + Power button and wait until a menu appears.
13. Select the 'RECOVERY' option with volume keys and confirm it with power button.
14. That's all. installation of CWM Recovery is completed.
Getting ROOT through CWM Recovery:
1. After installing CWM recovery, download archive UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86.zip and copy it to the SD-Card. - Link at the end of the post
2. Than go to recovery menu (Like U did before) and select 'install zip from SD-Card'
3. Locate UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86.zip on SD-Card and flash it. now restart your phone...
Congratulations.. Your Desire 300 is now rooted
Thanks to @topuchi13
for helping me