Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,247 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ARCHIVE][ROMS][ALLF2FS] Your place for All F2FS ROMS!

Tip us?
 
flopower1996
Old
(Last edited by flopower1996; 30th June 2014 at 04:51 PM.)
#1  
flopower1996's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 464
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓
Default [ARCHIVE][ROMS][ALLF2FS] Your place for All F2FS ROMS!




So all ROMS here come with "All F2FS" support. That means that you can use the F2FS filesystem in
/system
/data & /data/media
/cache



If you need help to get F2FS on your Nexus 7 check out this thread from @legolas93 .



If you find a ROM with All F2FS support, let me know so the list can grow. Please understand that I'm not a developer so I use this app to convert the ROMS. All Credits go to the ROM DEVS I only convert them!
I'm not responisble if you brick your device! This is only for people knowing what they do


ROMS


Carbon ROM (UNOFFICIAL)
Thanks to @USBhost for any question regarding this rom visit his thread!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2752727

CyanogenMod (UNOFFICIAL)
Ported by me.
cm-11-20140609-SNAPSHOT-M7-grouper

OmniROM(UNOFFICIAL)
ported by me.
omni-4.4.3-20140617-grouper-NIGHTLY

LiquidSmooth(UNOFFICIAL)
Thanks to @poo706 for any questions regarding this ROM visit his thread!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2709385

ParanoidAndroid(UNOFFICIAL)
Ported by me.
pa_grouper-4.4-RC2-20140617

Stock ROM 4.4.4
Thanks to @Monfro for any question regarding this rom visit his/her thread!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2791580

Euroskank's CM11 (UNOFFICIAL)
Ported by me.
cm-11-20140627.0837-SKANKY-grouper


<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <>


Note: all my converted ROMS come with the Lego Kernel. This is pretty much stock kernel with some additions. You can find the changelog in this post(Other ROMS not converted by me may use other kernels!). But you can choose whatever kernel you want, just look that it has the proper F2FS driver!


If I helped you please press the thanks button and rate this thread !
Quote:
Google Nexus 4
Stock ROM 4.4.3
Gravity Box and Xposed Framework
rooted
Quote:
Google Nexus 7
Cyanogenmod 11 Nightly (Android 4.4.3)
All F2FS
rooted
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to flopower1996 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
flopower1996
Old
(Last edited by flopower1996; 30th June 2014 at 12:10 AM.)
#2  
flopower1996's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 464
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓
Default Changelog

CHANGELOG
20140620 inital release
20140622 added ParanoidAndroid
20140623 added UNOFFICIAL and OFFICIAL build info and added a short rom info. Thanks to @dareino
20140628 changed liquidsmooth back to unofficial because the official rom developer does not support f2fs anymore.
20140630 added Euroskank's CM11
Quote:
Google Nexus 4
Stock ROM 4.4.3
Gravity Box and Xposed Framework
rooted
Quote:
Google Nexus 7
Cyanogenmod 11 Nightly (Android 4.4.3)
All F2FS
rooted
The Following User Says Thank You to flopower1996 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
alexche77
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 62
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Managua
Quote:
Originally Posted by flopower1996 View Post
Archive for All F2FS Roms


So all ROMS here come with "All F2FS" support. That means that you can use the F2FS filesystem in
/system
/data
/cache



If you need help to get F2FS on your Nexus 7 check out this thread from @legolas93 .



If you find a ROM with All F2FS support, let me know so the list can grow. Please understand that I'm not a developer so I use this app to convert the ROMS. All Credits go to the ROM DEVS I only convert them!
I'm not responisble if you brick your device! This is only for people knowing what they do


ROMS


Carbon ROM
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2752727

CyanogenMod
cm-11-20140609-SNAPSHOT-M7-grouper

OmniROM
omni-4.4.3-20140617-grouper-NIGHTLY

LiquidSmooth
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2709385

ParanoidAndroid
pa_grouper-4.4-RC2-20140617

I hace mahdi, dirty unicorns, and mokee 4.4.4 all of them all-f2fs....i want to help....
 
dareino
Old
#4  
dareino's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 222
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by flopower1996 View Post
Archive for All F2FS Roms


So all ROMS here come with "All F2FS" support. That means that you can use the F2FS filesystem in
/system
/data
/cache



If you need help to get F2FS on your Nexus 7 check out this thread from @legolas93 .



If you find a ROM with All F2FS support, let me know so the list can grow. Please understand that I'm not a developer so I use this app to convert the ROMS. All Credits go to the ROM DEVS I only convert them!
I'm not responisble if you brick your device! This is only for people knowing what they do


ROMS


Carbon ROM
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2752727

CyanogenMod
cm-11-20140609-SNAPSHOT-M7-grouper

OmniROM
omni-4.4.3-20140617-grouper-NIGHTLY

LiquidSmooth
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2709385

ParanoidAndroid
pa_grouper-4.4-RC2-20140617
Cool...a couple of things. For the builds you made, what kernel are you inserting?
Second, you may want to indicate that the LS link you posted are unofficial builds.
Lastly, you may want to add an Official LS link as they just started building All-F2FS ROMs! http://www.drdevs.com/devs/teamliqui..._7_2012/4.4.4/

d
N7 Grouper 32gb MultiRom: 4.4 ~ALL-F2FS | CarbonRom | LiquidSmooth | PA | M-Kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to dareino For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
flopower1996
Old
#5  
flopower1996's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 464
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexche77 View Post
I hace mahdi, dirty unicorns, and mokee 4.4.4 all of them all-f2fs....i want to help....
yeah upload them and I'll add it to the list. I give proper credits to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by dareino View Post
Cool...a couple of things. For the builds you made, what kernel are you inserting?
Second, you may want to indicate that the LS link you posted are unofficial builds.
Lastly, you may want to add an Official LS link as they just started building All-F2FS ROMs! http://www.drdevs.com/devs/teamliqui..._7_2012/4.4.4/

d
so I've added some little things. Keep sugestions coming.
Quote:
Google Nexus 4
Stock ROM 4.4.3
Gravity Box and Xposed Framework
rooted
Quote:
Google Nexus 7
Cyanogenmod 11 Nightly (Android 4.4.3)
All F2FS
rooted
 
dareino
Old
#6  
dareino's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 222
Join Date: May 2012
M-kernel is an excellent F2FS kernel!
N7 Grouper 32gb MultiRom: 4.4 ~ALL-F2FS | CarbonRom | LiquidSmooth | PA | M-Kernel
 
USBhost
Old
#7  
USBhost's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 338
Posts: 771
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: In your Phone / SBNF
Quote:
Originally Posted by flopower1996 View Post
Carbon ROM (UNOFFICIAL)
Thanks to @USBhost for any question regarding this rom visit his/her thread!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2752727

[/CENTER]
Ty vary much for putting it here

Just to update I'm a he
Current Phone:Current Tablet:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My first app I made google play
Help us port Linux 3.4.35 to our Grouper
 
flopower1996
Old
#8  
flopower1996's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 464
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓
haha yeah ok I updated it
Quote:
Google Nexus 4
Stock ROM 4.4.3
Gravity Box and Xposed Framework
rooted
Quote:
Google Nexus 7
Cyanogenmod 11 Nightly (Android 4.4.3)
All F2FS
rooted
The Following User Says Thank You to flopower1996 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
THADDIUS25
Old
#9  
THADDIUS25's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 237
Posts: 706
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: SELMA
Are gapps already included?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
dareino
Old
#10  
dareino's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 222
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by THADDIUS25 View Post
Are gapps already included?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
No ROMs include gapps....PA and Banks work fine
N7 Grouper 32gb MultiRom: 4.4 ~ALL-F2FS | CarbonRom | LiquidSmooth | PA | M-Kernel

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes