Thanks webeougher. I revisit the steps and this time successfully to make it work.
Step 1 - Preparation
Format MicroSD to Fat32 and copied the following files
Step 2 - Flash Recovery to TWRP
- Has Android SDK
- Extract R.A.H._TWRPv2.6.3.zip to get recovery.img
- Set Xoom to Fastboot mode by press vol down before dual core logo appeared.
- In command line, type fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Step 3 - Boot into Recovery
- Set Xoom to Recovery mode by press vol down after dual core logo appeared for 3 seconds.
- Notice at this step you will not have problem mounting to /cache partition.
Step 4 - Create BigPart
Refer to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2506997
Go through step by step.
- Use Install to flash R.A.H._TWRPv2.6.3_BigPart_selinux.zip (No Reboot)
- Home - Wipe - Advanced Wipe -> Wipe Dalvik Cache, System, Cache, Data, Internal Storage. Exclude sdcard. (No Reboot)
- Home - Reboot - Recovery -> Don't Install SuperSU (Rebooted into Recovery)
- Home - Wipe - Format Data - Type yes (No Reboot)
- Home - Wipe - Advanced Wipe -> Wipe system and cache (No Reboot)
- Home - Reboot - Recovery -> Don't Install SuperSu (Rebooted into Recovery)
- Home - Mount - Check System and Uncheck System (Just testing only. No Reboot)
Step 5 - Install Rom and Gapps
- Home - Install - cm-11-20140216-UNOFFICIAL-1501+0100-everest.zip and pa_gapps-modular-full-4.4.2-20131230-signed.zip
- Swipe to Flash
- Wipe Dalvik and Cache
- Home - Mount - Reboot - System
- Give 5 - 10 minutes for the installation to complete. Not a boot loop. Just take longer time to finish installation.
Enjoy the CM11 (4.4.2) on Xoom
Just incase if you have problem with partition (Step 3), where you notice TWRP already have with partition
- Flash Clockworkmod Recovery
- Remove SDcard
- Reboot into CWM recovery
- Mount and Storage - Format system, cache, data
- Advanced - Fix Permission
- Flash TWRP Recovery (Back to step 2)