Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Completely stock here 901e/901s

OP daorderdillon

27th February 2014, 01:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag nassau
Thanks Meter: 669
 
3,194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
HTC BUTTERFLY S 901S

DLXPUL_1.11.708.1.zip

DLXPUL_1.23.708.3.zip @migascalp special thanks to you for your work

DLXPUL_2.21.708.1.zip @migascalp special thanks to you for your work

DLXPUL_3.06.708.3

OTA_DLXPLUS_UL_JB_50_hTC_Asia_HK_1.23.708.3-1.11.708.1.zip

OTA_DLXPLUS_UL_JB43_SENSE55_MR_hTC_Asia_HK_2.21.70 8.1-1.23.708.3_release_343603.zip

OTA_DLXPLUS_UL_K44_SENSE55_MR_hTC_Asia_HK_3.06.708 .3-2.21.708.1

OTA_DLXPLUS_UL_K44_SENSE60_MR_hTC_Asia_WWE_4.09.70 7.1-3.06.707.7_release_377503.zip

Stock TWRP BACKUP-MR_hTC_Asia_WWE_3.06.707.7 sense 5.5.zip

4.4.2 STOCK RECOVERY

HTC BUTTERFLY S 901E

DLXPUL_TW_1.21.709.3.zip

OTA_DLXPLUS_U_JB_50_hTC_Asia_TW_1.21.709.3-1.12.709.2_release_333902.zip

FIRMWARE

RECOVERY IMG


How to install OTA

If s off and super cid don't lock your boot loader again leave it unlocked

Make sure your device is unrooted and matching cid.

Make sure all missing apps that was lost when unlocking bootloader is there in /data/preload/apps.

Make sure u have stock recovery and reboot to it and if u r doing it manually all u have to do is rename ota to update.zip and go to stock recovery then hold power and double press vol up for options then go to install from ext sd card and navigate to the file and make sure u put it on the root of the ext sd card.

How to install firmware

Extract firmware file from Ota and put it to the root of the ext sd card and rename it to P068IMG.zip then reboot to boot loader when ur there use power key to select bootloader and the file will load just follow instructions and u will be updated.

Option two is that u can use a pc using fastboot type fastboot oem rebootRUU then when it's loaded type fastboot flash zip firmware.zip it will install if it says flush again repeat the fastboot flash zip firmware.zip. when ur done type fastboot reboot-bootloader to check if your firmware is updated

S-ON Details on how to flash a rom

Download the rom and copy to your phone

Download fastboot tools if you don't have them

Extract the adb folder in the fastboot zip to somewhere (E.g. C:\adb)

Open the rom zip and extract the boot.img file to the adb folder

Connect your phone to your pc

Hold shift and right-click somewhere in the adb folder, select "Open command window here"

Restart your phone to bootloader, then select fastboot.

Type "adb devices" (don't type the " " for this or the others)

It should show your phone's serial number, if not download HTC Sync Manager and install

Type "fastboot erase cache"

Type "fastboot flash boot boot.img"

Type "fastboot erase cache" again

Type "fastboot reboot recovery" to get to CWM or TWRP, whichever you have installed
Backup your system, data, and cache

Factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, format system

Install the rom.
Last edited by daorderdillon; 10th June 2014 at 01:25 PM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to daorderdillon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2014, 02:20 AM   |  #2  
mdpgc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag DC-MDPGC-DMV
Thanks Meter: 228
 
517 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Good lookin out for this...Will be needed once Kit Kat is released for our phone.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using Tapatalk
3rd March 2014, 01:24 PM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
stock_dlxpul_2.16.709.4.zip ??

So familiar file

I seem to be making with the same file
10th March 2014, 09:20 PM   |  #4  
kemoli's Avatar
Member
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 2
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by daorderdillon

HTC BUTTERFLY S 901S

dlxpul_signed_stock_1.11.708.1_CL215607_release-keys.zip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7M...it?usp=sharing

OTA_DLXPLUS_UL_JB_50_hTC_Asia_HK_1.23.708.3-1.11.708.1_release_33417443z3iqny0zggdtbr.zip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7M...it?usp=sharing

OTA_DLXPLUS_UL_JB43_SENSE55_MR_hTC_Asia_HK_2.21.70 8.1-1.23.708.3_release_343603.zip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7M...it?usp=sharing

OTA_DLXPLUS_UL_K44_SENSE55_MR_hTC_Asia_HK_3.06.708.3-2.21.708.1_release_3558176bskc6u7eupsku7d
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7MP...p=docslist_api

4.4.2 recovery
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7MP...p=docslist_api

HTC BUTTERFLY S 901E

stock_dlxpul_1.21.709.3.zip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7M...it?usp=sharing

stock_dlxpul_2.16.709.4.zip
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0Bx4zf...xport=download

OTA_DLXPLUS_U_JB_50_hTC_Asia_TW_1.21.709.3-1.12.709.2_release_333902.zip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7M...it?usp=sharing

firmware901e.zip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7M...it?usp=sharing

recovery.img
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7M...it?usp=sharing



How to install OTA

If s off and super cid don't lock your boot loader again leave it unlocked

Make sure your device is unrooted and matching cid.

Make sure all missing apps that was lost when unlocking bootloader is there in /data/preload/apps.

Make sure u have stock recovery and reboot to it and if u r doing it manually all u have to do is rename ota to update.zip and go to stock recovery then hold power and double press vol up for options then go to install from ext sd card and navigate to the file and make sure u put it on the root of the ext sd card.

How to install firmware

Extract firmware file from Ota and put it to the root of the ext sd card and rename it to P068IMG.zip then reboot to boot loader when ur there use power key to select bootloader and the file will load just follow instructions and u will be updated.

Option two is that u can use a pc using fastboot type fastboot oem rebootRUU then when it's loaded type fastboot flash zip firmware.zip it will install if it says flush again repeat the fastboot flash zip firmware.zip. when ur done type fastboot reboot-bootloader to check if your firmware is updated

.

Hi, i have three questions, i am 901s, not supercid, s-off, unlocked bootloader, twrp recovery and rooted...if i am correct the steps are:

1. I´have already downloaded the update in the phone that prompted when i search for updates in the system.
2. I have to flash first the recovery from 901s...that says 4.4.2 or do i need other recovery for 4.3?
3. I should go to the recovery and it just updated?
4. flash twrp recovery and root again.

version 2:
1. Flash stock recovery.
2. Put the update in the external sd card and rename update
3. Update trough recoveryvand select the file in the sd?
4. flash twrp recovery and root again.

with the firmware version, i don´t understand the difference between instal only the firmware instead of the ota. what are the differences? and last. how can i do this with twrp and flash a zip?

Thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to kemoli For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2014, 09:37 PM   |  #5  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag nassau
Thanks Meter: 669
 
3,194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemoli

Hi, i have three questions, i am 901s, not supercid, s-off, unlocked bootloader, twrp recovery and rooted...if i am correct the steps are:

1. I´have already downloaded the update in the phone that prompted when i search for updates in the system.
2. I have to flash first the recovery from 901s...that says 4.4.2 or do i need other recovery for 4.3?
3. I should go to the recovery and it just updated?
4. flash twrp recovery and root again.

version 2:
1. Flash stock recovery.
2. Put the update in the external sd card and rename update
3. Update trough recoveryvand select the file in the sd?
4. flash twrp recovery and root again.

with the firmware version, i don´t understand the difference between instal only the firmware instead of the ota. what are the differences? and last. how can i do this with twrp and flash a zip?

Thanks in advance

because this is my thread i will answer u but first u need the stock rom then flash recovery then update
The Following User Says Thank You to daorderdillon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2014, 09:42 PM   |  #6  
kemoli's Avatar
Member
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 2
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by daorderdillon

because this is my thread i will answer u but first u need the stock rom then flash recovery then update

thanks for your response!!

i am on stock room, do i put the recovery for 901s 4.4.2 that is listed?
10th March 2014, 09:48 PM   |  #7  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag nassau
Thanks Meter: 669
 
3,194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemoli

thanks for your response!!

i am on stock room, do i put the recovery for 901s 4.4.2 that is listed?


any recovery for butterfly s will work
11th March 2014, 01:18 PM   |  #8  
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Query
Hi, I am still on Stock ROM but I have made following changes
current state
- Rooted (So shows Tampered)
- Flashed TWRP
- Removed some APK files from the build after rooting because I wanted to remove apps.
- Downloaded the new OTA update from the link.

Clarity on:
a) Can I use TWRP manager app to install the OTA update?
OR
b) Do I simply flash stock recovery to install update?
OR
c) Clean STOCK ROM Flash. Clean Stock Recovery Flash. Then flash OTA new Android 4.4.2 KK update?

Also, wanted to check if I can go ahead with - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=12 directly using TWRP Recovery? :S

Never mind - figured that I need to be on complete stock to apply the OTA successfully. -_-
Last edited by shadez08; 11th March 2014 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Reason Discovered
11th March 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #9  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag nassau
Thanks Meter: 669
 
3,194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadez08

Hi, I am still on Stock ROM but I have made following changes
current state
- Rooted (So shows Tampered)
- Flashed TWRP
- Removed some APK files from the build after rooting because I wanted to remove apps.
- Downloaded the new OTA update from the link.

Clarity on:
a) Can I use TWRP manager app to install the OTA update?
OR
b) Do I simply flash stock recovery to install update?
OR
c) Clean STOCK ROM Flash. Clean Stock Recovery Flash. Then flash OTA new Android 4.4.2 KK update?

Also, wanted to check if I can go ahead with - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=12 directly using TWRP Recovery? :S

Never mind - figured that I need to be on complete stock to apply the OTA successfully. -_-

Use C option

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th March 2014, 05:09 PM   |  #10  
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daorderdillon

Use C option

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks man. Appreciate it. I was just a little impatient. Flashed Zarboz's .zip and the phone is working. Cheers!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes