Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,200 Members 40,782 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help in unlocking bootloader

Tip us?
 
ahmad_ayman
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Feb 2014
Exclamation Help in unlocking bootloader

Hey every one iam new here ...,,

so i tried every method to unlock it but nothing really give me a result ,, i tried the code " adb reboot oem- unlock " it restart the phone then i press volume - the saying Downloading Mod!!! the freez ,, the i remove the USB ,, start saying formatting data from mobile after 30 sec i restart and saty Locked ...,, and i tried the code " adb reboot-bootloader" then " fastboot oem unlock " and saying wait for device and the mobile stuck on LG logo !!! .... tried the method of the treminal using emulator saying that >> can't creat file permssion denid !!! please help mee iam going to break my phone please help mee here please
 
danny19901
Old
#2  
danny19901's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 253
Posts: 724
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bishop Auckland

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmad_ayman View Post
Hey every one iam new here ...,,

so i tried every method to unlock it but nothing really give me a result ,, i tried the code " adb reboot oem- unlock " it restart the phone then i press volume - the saying Downloading Mod!!! the freez ,, the i remove the USB ,, start saying formatting data from mobile after 30 sec i restart and saty Locked ...,, and i tried the code " adb reboot-bootloader" then " fastboot oem unlock " and saying wait for device and the mobile stuck on LG logo !!! .... tried the method of the treminal using emulator saying that >> can't creat file permssion denid !!! please help mee iam going to break my phone please help mee here please
What firmware where you originally on when trying to unlock BL

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to danny19901 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ahmad_ayman
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny19901 View Post
What firmware where you originally on when trying to unlock BL

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk
android : 4.1.2

software version P88020c- AME-XXX

kernel :3.1.10
 
danny19901
Old
(Last edited by danny19901; 27th February 2014 at 07:00 PM.)
#4  
danny19901's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 253
Posts: 724
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bishop Auckland

 
DONATE TO ME
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2224020
I used that tutorial if you have windows run as admin if you have problems try reflashing stock via kdz then try again

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to danny19901 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ahmad_ayman
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny19901 View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2224020
I used that tutorial if you have windows run as admin if you have problems try reflashing stock via kdz then try again

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk
i used this method at first i download the file and press right click + shift and do open in command then entring the code " adb reboot oem-unlock " the phone restart and press vloum - the it says Downloading Mod !!! then freeze but when removing the USB cable it say Formatting data !!! but nothing happens when i restart ???!!!! .... sorry iam a noob in this stuff how to run as admin ??
 
danny19901
Old
(Last edited by danny19901; 27th February 2014 at 07:12 PM.)
#6  
danny19901's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 253
Posts: 724
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bishop Auckland

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmad_ayman View Post
i used this method at first i download the file and press right click + shift and do open in command then entring the code " adb reboot oem-unlock " the phone restart and press vloum - the it says Downloading Mod !!! then freeze but when removing the USB cable it say Formatting data !!! but nothing happens when i restart ???!!!! .... sorry iam a noob in this stuff how to run as admin ??
Are you using Ubuntu or windows if windows search cmd right click run as admin if Ubuntu don't need to run as admin this guide may help you out more
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2180497&page=2

PS when done have fun with your P880 if have any more problems just let me know

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to danny19901 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ahmad_ayman
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny19901 View Post
Are you using Ubuntu or windows if windows search cmd right click run as admin if Ubuntu don't need to run as admin this guide may help you out more
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2180497&page=2

PS when done have fun with your P880 if have any more problems just let me know

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk
i did what you said ..., run as admin and all things but same problem stuck and when i remove the cable saying running factory reset and when restarting nothing happend !!! UHHH
 
danny19901
Old
#8  
danny19901's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 253
Posts: 724
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bishop Auckland

 
DONATE TO ME
Strange I would try follow the guide a posted its a video guide should be easy to follow if still have problems I would reflash stock

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to danny19901 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ahmad_ayman
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Feb 2014
Really strange i didn't find any fastboot drivers on Device manger on PC !!! to update it ?? how i install the fastboot maybe this is the problem
 
danny19901
Old
(Last edited by danny19901; 27th February 2014 at 07:33 PM.)
#10  
danny19901's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 253
Posts: 724
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bishop Auckland

 
DONATE TO ME
Hold on I can may be help you sort it just need to upload something for you ok just booting my laptop and upload this folder for you mate

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to danny19901 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes