Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,305 Members 43,115 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Dev support

Tip us?

owniige
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs down Dev support

first, may i say a HUGE THANKYOU to all the devs who have stuck by this phone, and those who have moved onto other devices that still support this one. but what are the moderators thinking!!?!? the maker of SOLID ROM (and a main part in the community) 'Tribulattifather' was banned for forgetting to remove a tiny thing from his rom and was banned instantly without chance to reason. i moved from the DESIRE HD to ONE S then to ONE MINI, and the support was awesome on those phones, but this one is quickly depleting, with no help to the moderators.
sorry for the rant but i can't be the only one thinking this,,, am i?

abzboi
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by owniige View Post
first, may i say a HUGE THANKYOU to all the devs who have stuck by this phone, and those who have moved onto other devices that still support this one. but what are the moderators thinking!!?!? the maker of SOLID ROM (and a main part in the community) 'Tribulattifather' was banned for forgetting to remove a tiny thing from his rom and was banned instantly without chance to reason. i moved from the DESIRE HD to ONE S then to ONE MINI, and the support was awesome on those phones, but this one is quickly depleting, with no help to the moderators.
sorry for the rant but i can't be the only one thinking this,,, am i?
HTC is lacking on the support for the mini also. The latest kernel source is the 4.2.2 and the at&t version is still 4.2.2. It's currently updating to 4.4.2 or 4.4 for the at&t version. I wish there were roms that are based on the at&t version because I can't seem to get paid apps working on the google play unless it's the at&t version.

owniige
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by abzboi View Post
HTC is lacking on the support for the mini also. The latest kernel source is the 4.2.2 and the at&t version is still 4.2.2. It's currently updating to 4.4.2 or 4.4 for the at&t version. I wish there were roms that are based on the at&t version because I can't seem to get paid apps working on the google play unless it's the at&t version.
the only rom i havent had issues with paid apps is the stock rom with the xposed installer and superuser installed, and the hybrid V3