Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Update time line by device?

OP LuschenatsS4

12th March 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
I would like to know if this exists.
Is there a time line starting with the stock Rom (that came with my phone) to where we are now. Maybe somewhere this exist. I can't seem to find it though. If it doesn't, maybe this would be a helpful tool for us Noobs. Like a family tree. In the beginning there was version 4.2. Then Sac ate of the forbidden fruit, which beget so on and so on. It would be great if it compared each stock version to the appropriate mod options as well.
I included a screen shot of what I'm running now. I got through it last go round but I felt like i had no idea what the hell i was doing or why. Free hot spot was my motivation. Now there is a new software update. I want to keep up but I feel lost as to what I am supposed to be doing. I wanna be smart too! Any good reading material available? (PDA soft Ware basics for dummies )
Thanks for the patience and help it's greatly appreciated.
Robert out!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-12-11-04-11.png
Views:	26
Size:	171.1 KB
ID:	2626832  
12th March 2014, 09:47 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 83

252 posts
If you want to upgrade to rooted custom 4.4rom you will have to flash the NAE modem firmware, use Unkownforces. Most of the custom roms have specific instructions on how to flash so follow them

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to FanOfSkynyrd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2014, 11:23 PM   |  #3  
Flag Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 591

1,872 posts
More
Here is the version path: MDC, MDL, MF9 were all 4.2 then, MJA, MK2 were 4.3, then NAE IS 4.4.2.

Sent from my icrap 2 using Tapatalk HD
The Following User Says Thank You to cruise350 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread