[Q] Sudden Device Lag

OP jdgamble

26th February 2014, 01:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 29

125 posts
More
I'm having this problem with my white N9005 device, it's making this annoying lags/hangs whenever im using it. It's like something is updating on the background. It will hang for 2-3secs then go back to what it's doing.

For example, messaging, whenever im typing something it will stop but i can still press the letter but won't show up in the screen, after said lag the letter that i pressed during the lag time will appear as typed. I dont know how to explain any further. Anyone experienced this issue? Any solution? Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to jdgamble For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2014, 04:19 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 63

266 posts
Check for rogue apps that could be slowing you down or next I would back up any needed info from your external SD card then format it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to cubarican84 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2014, 05:47 PM   |  #3  
Flag the city of ATLANTIS
Thanks Meter: 157

936 posts
More
@jdgamble i'm having the same on my exynos note 3 after upgrading to kitkat! i'm still experiencing the problem! please let me know if you find any solution.

edited: the problem got sorted out after removing the external sd card! there isn't any virus on it but the lag is no more! even the boot & shutdown times are much faster!
Last edited by sriram231092; 26th February 2014 at 06:45 PM.
27th February 2014, 04:34 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sriram231092

@jdgamble i'm having the same on my exynos note 3 after upgrading to kitkat! i'm still experiencing the problem! please let me know if you find any solution.

edited: the problem got sorted out after removing the external sd card! there isn't any virus on it but the lag is no more! even the boot & shutdown times are much faster!

more Kitkat - SD Card problem....
i'm already regretting my decision to go Kitkat
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread