Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,279 Members 52,963 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to change pull down background?

Tip us?
 
Dirtylarry11
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 319
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default How to change pull down background?

I'd like to use my own picture....ty

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
 
radicalisto
Old
#2  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,409
Posts: 3,491
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtylarry11 View Post
I'd like to use my own picture....ty

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
Stock Rom - can't be done unless you're rooted and use GravityBox
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
 
Dirtylarry11
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 319
Join Date: Nov 2012
I am rooted..should have mentioned that..what is gravity box?

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
 
Dirtylarry11
Old
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 319
Join Date: Nov 2012
Ok..I just downloaded gravitybox...how does this make the pulldown be changeable?...seems like a really dumb app...does nothing.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
 
Rosli59564
Old
(Last edited by Rosli59564; 27th February 2014 at 02:22 AM.)
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 151
Posts: 420
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtylarry11 View Post
Ok..I just downloaded gravitybox...how does this make the pulldown be changeable?...seems like a really dumb app...does nothing.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
In notification drawer style>notification drawer background.
Did you installed xposed framework?. Gravity won't work without it
 
Dirtylarry11
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 319
Join Date: Nov 2012
Thanks for the reply...I did install exposed...in notification panel,drawer I dont see an option for pull down background...just all the icons...

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
 
Rosli59564
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 151
Posts: 420
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtylarry11 View Post
Thanks for the reply...I did install exposed...in notification panel,drawer I dont see an option for pull down background...just all the icons...

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
You also may try wanam exposed or xblast tools. Just download from xposed installer itself
 
Dirtylarry11
Old
#8  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 319
Join Date: Nov 2012
Thank you...got it using wanam

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes