The following methods are collected from the internet but I personally tested these methods on my own mobile and they are working great.
1. First of all download and install the drivers for your mmx viva a72 from the link below.
3. After installing
- Connect your phone via cable
- Enable Unknown sources
- Enable usb debugging and Allow mock location (Setting -> Applications -> Development)
- Double click eroot.exe in your PC
- Connect your mmx a72 phone to pc via USB it should look like this
4. Now click the ROOT button
5. Wait for few seconds after the process is completed , check your mobile and you would see SuperUser installed in your mobile
6. Hurrey!! now you have successfully rooted your mmx a72 mobile.
7. To check that your mobile has been rooted download the following apk to confirm
Note : Rooting your phone would void your warranty to your phone
Installing CWMR (ClockWorkMod Recovery) in MTK (MediaTek) Smart Phone:
NOTE 1: Make a backup through MTKDroidTool before, if something goes wrong!
NOTE 2: Your phone must be rooted before installing ClockWorkMod Recovery!
Download MTKDroidTools from below link
2. Select root, backup, recovery tab and select To use boot from phone option,then press Recovery and Boot button
3. Press Yes button when asked for Automatic CWM Recovery
4. Press No button when asked for Flash Patched BOOT.IMG
5. Press Yes button when asked for Install created recovery to phone
6. [THIS IS OPTIONAL] To check if recovery works press Yes button when asked for Reload phone in recovery
7. Here are 2 recovery screen shots in mobile:
8. If the process is completed it should be like this
uhf .. finally we have flashed CWM in mobile
9. To Boot in CWM install the following apk
This following method to flash CWM can be done to all android mobile that run on MTK chipset