Battery is weak.

OP MaorSwan

27th February 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

124 posts
Hello, I received my G2 today but after reading so much about the invincible battery it has, I'm too disappointed.
It's just like my One's battery. I've turned the phone on, it was 85%. I set the brightness to 60%, and 1% drops every 3-4 minutes of nothing but turned on screen. I don't play, I don't surf.

What's wrong with it?
27th February 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 186

430 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaorSwan

Hello, I received my G2 today but after reading so much about the invincible battery it has, I'm too disappointed.
It's just like my One's battery. I've turned the phone on, it was 85%. I set the brightness to 60%, and 1% drops every 3-4 minutes of nothing but turned on screen. I don't play, I don't surf.

What's wrong with it?

If you just received it today it's way too early to judge battery life. Use wake lock detector and/or GSAM. Check your apps battery usage and Greenify anything that uses a lot (not instant messaging apps of course). Let the phone settle over a couple days, charge it to 100% and then judge after that.
In other words, what you are seeing is completely normal when you are breaking in a new phone. If you install a new rom, expect to see the exact same thing.
Last edited by scottdanpor; 27th February 2014 at 02:58 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread