I ported iMini Rom from galaxy mini by @BohdosCZ
- Based on the latest cm7.2 (biel.tv build)
- Modded systemUI and framework-res
- Modded settings
- iOS type weather app
- iOS type calculator
- iOS type compass
- iOS type memo app
- iOS music player
- iOS contacts and dialer
- iOS icons
- iOS type launcher
- iOS bootanimation
- iOS alarms, notification, rigntones sounds!
- iOS lockscreen
- iOS keyboard
- iOS gallery
- iOS messages
- iOS camera
- iOS FM and clock
- iOS Email and etc.
- MyriadPro fonts
- Very stable and fast
install guide :
- (RECOMMENDED) Be on a stock ROM, installation will be cleaner
- Download THIS EXT4 tool, the Kernel and the Rom on your device.
- Flash on Samsung recovery (or your recovery if you are not on stock), my temp. CWM.
- When you are on the Temp. CWM, flash the EXT4 Formatter tool, so whole system will be converted to EXT4. (Stock filesystem is RFS)
- After the installation, flash my kernel you have downloaded before.
- When the Kernel is installed, go, on the CWM, to advanced --> reboot recovery (this will reboot the device, and turn it on on the new CWM of kernel)
- Wipe data, cache and dalvik
- (IMPORTANT) Go to mounts and storage, and make sure system is mounted (will show unmounted) mount it 2 times!
- Go to install zip from SD Card, choose zip from SD card and install your CyanMobile. (MAKE SURE installation last more than 5 seconds, if is less than 5 secodns, your system is unmounted! repeate step 8).
- Mount the System again and install GApps.
- After installation, go back and reboot system, if you made it good, ROM boots, so no problem on it.