Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,959 Members 43,636 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] miui 2.40 gt-5570i

Tip us?

Alfred Doyle
Old
(Last edited by Alfred Doyle; 4th March 2014 at 01:27 PM.) Reason: Fix title
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [q] miui 2.40 gt-5570i

Installed and working fine except Google+ app and some others that doesn't work during Google Service Framework incompatible. Will it be fixed soon? and what about a working rom over Android 2.3.7 for this device? i mean full working.

ast00
Old
Thanks Meter 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred Doyle View Post
Installed and working fine except Google+ app and some others that doesn't work during Google Service Framework incompatible. Will it be fixed soon? and what about a working rom over Android 2.3.7 for this device? i mean full working.
Download the apk, install it. Avoid play store, it's going pointless crap errors. As for the second part. I heard that Broadcomm released some drivers, so there is a chance, but I might be wrong, or even if I'm not, it can take quite some time to start working with them.

I'm currently downloading. And the ping is still 6ms. The speed is the same.

Alfred Doyle
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ast00 View Post
Download the apk, install it. Avoid play store, it's going pointless crap errors. As for the second part. I heard that Broadcomm released some drivers, so there is a chance, but I might be wrong, or even if I'm not, it can take quite some time to start working with them.
Not working, tried whith single APK latest version and also with GB Google apps from goo.im