Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Unhappy [Q] Official CyanogenMod?

OP ekabon

27th February 2014, 12:03 AM   |  #1  
ekabon's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
258 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Is there an official cyanogenmod rom? I wasn't able to find one in the forums of original development and development
27th February 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #2  
Kuppiveikko's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125
 
198 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekabon

Is there an official cyanogenmod rom? I wasn't able to find one in the forums of original development and development

Flo: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=flo

Deb: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=deb
27th February 2014, 12:12 AM   |  #3  
ekabon's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
258 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Thanks, but is there a thread? If not then why?)

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
27th February 2014, 04:29 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
The easiest way to flash CyanogenMod would be via it's installer.

http://beta.download.cyanogenmod.org/install

I personally went back to stock. Too many issues arise with CyanogenMod. (very few kernels work with CM, Viper4Android not working, etc).
27th February 2014, 10:19 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Thanks
Wen I get my Nexus back I might give CM 9 a try.
Cracked it by sitting on it.
27th February 2014, 05:25 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96
 
850 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by b4uit

Wen I get my Nexus back I might give CM 9 a try.
Cracked it by sitting on it.

I feel like this is how a lot of people break theirs. I just bought a broken 32GB on Ebay for $50. Bezel was snapped in half lol. Had to epoxy the crap out of it. You can't see the crack but you can feel it. Though I only spent $60 to fix it, so can't complain. Just bought another broken one and it's the same dealy.
27th February 2014, 05:33 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcFish

I feel like this is how a lot of people break theirs. I just bought a broken 32GB on Ebay for $50. Bezel was snapped in half lol. Had to epoxy the crap out of it. You can't see the crack but you can feel it. Though I only spent $60 to fix it, so can't complain. Just bought another broken one and it's the same dealy.

Lucrative

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes