Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,512 Members 42,545 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bell TOT file request

Tip us?

gold_sprinter
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Question [Q] Bell TOT file request

I seem to have bricked my device. I have installed the drivers and they appear to be working correctly, my device shows up in device manager whilst in Download Mode. I have downloaded the correct .kdz files (jb, and kk several times, from several locations). but through the flash tool (1.8 and 1.54) i get a "kdz extract fail" or "Failed PreviousLoad()" and using the LG support tool I am not recognized it keeps saying it is trying to connect. I have even changed the compatibility, and run as administrator in windows 7. Attempted on 2 different laptops, in all the USB ports, along with a secondary USB cable.

I have looked for the Bell Mobility D803 tot file, but it is rather difficult to find. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I even tried the Rogers KDZ file with the same results.

From what I can gather; either my drivers are incorrect, or the missing tot file could be the issue.

Any help would be appreciated, my phone has been down for about a week, and wifey is bugging me about it...

thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to gold_sprinter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gold_sprinter
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Nobody as a Bell D803 .tot file?

tvnaderwal
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold_sprinter View Post
Nobody as a Bell D803 .tot file?

same issue....toasted the phone after i took the OTA by accedent....i was only on stock rooted too...really pisses me off these phones are that touchy.....and variants all over the place with support...
Tags
bell mobility, kdz, tot