[GAME][2.3+] Triton - Stop Cancer [FREE GAME, donations for research]
Recently I developed an Android Game on a topic that would be controversial for a game; cancer. Due to personal reasons I decided to build and publishing this and donate the profit (revenue – costs) to institutes that research new treatments and possible cures. The game is free and revenue comes from advertisement (AdMob).
The game tries to make a abstract simulation of the disease that is yet playable and addictive. Until recent I had a very trustworthy reviewer that was very close to me. Now I make a appeal to everyone here to review my app/game and give me feedback and advice on the following:
* Game-play (Is it playable, add or remove some features?)
* Graphics (Images, UI, promo apps, icons etc.)
* Advertisement (Placement: when and where. sources)
* Promotion (Idea's for ''free'' promotion are welcome)
* Bugs (any errors or unwanted/unexpected app behavior)
* Language (grammar and oddities)
I sincerely appreciate all help to make this project a success!
Just one week ago, theSprint HTC One M8received … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?