HTC DUAL SIM M7CDWG (INDIA) in bootloop..
i need help from all the experienced ppl here...
i rooted my HTC dual sim running on 4.2.2 it functioned good untill :
- i ran FOTA 4.4.2 update, update failed..
- i performed a factory reset
to avoid problems, and that is when the real problem started..
(CURRENT STATUS) Now..
1. phone shows HTC logo and restarts..
2. USB Debugging not enabled, so cannot use fastboot..
the phone goes into android system recovery (image 2).
(TRIAL) From this recovery i tried flashing
1. FIRMWARE_M7C_DWG_JB_50_S1_hTC_Asia_India_2.37.720 .1.zip - 23.42 MB
2. OTA_M7C_DWG_JB_50_S1_hTC_Asia_India_2.37.720.1-2.23.720.2_release_337572.zip - 316.63 MB
3. M7DWG_CWM_Nandroid_Backup_CID_HTC__038_2.37.720.1. zip - 998.74 MB - failed
Please help.. Thanks in advance..
Phone details are attached