5,601,223 Members 51,762 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Lack of sound quality in videos?

Tip us?
 
SkyS1gn
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 128
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Őriszentpéter
Default [Q] Lack of sound quality in videos?

I've seen several videos on youtube and all of them had this issue. The recorded sound is quiet and sucks....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAAPjD84c1M

I hope they can fix this before launch!
 
Publicglutton
Old
#2  
Publicglutton's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 164
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South West
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyS1gn View Post
I've seen several videos on youtube and all of them had this issue. The recorded sound is quiet and sucks....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAAPjD84c1M

I hope they can fix this before launch!

I think it's a bit early to be thinking this is an issue , until we get some proper reviews over the coming weeks where it can be accessed properly..
Galaxy Nexus...Simply beautiful.
 
SkyS1gn
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 128
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Őriszentpéter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Publicglutton View Post
I think it's a bit early to be thinking this is an issue , until we get some proper reviews over the coming weeks where it can be accessed properly..
Watch some other video mate... my Z record much better sound! Something wrong with that!

I hate Samsung but heres a similar a video from the showfloor:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpskgLS_L1I
 
Publicglutton
Old
#4  
Publicglutton's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 164
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South West
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyS1gn View Post
Watch some other video mate... my Z record much better sound! Something wrong with that!

I hate Samsung but heres a similar a video from the showfloor:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpskgLS_L1I
I dont hate Samsung

Still too early IMO, but hey too each his own
Galaxy Nexus...Simply beautiful.
 
SkyS1gn
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 128
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Őriszentpéter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Publicglutton View Post
I dont hate Samsung

Still too early IMO, but hey too each his own
I hate their plastic cheapo feeling (AND designed) phones... they are all the same design.

The UI a bit ugly. I dont hate samsung itself, but...
 
Publicglutton
Old
#6  
Publicglutton's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 164
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South West
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyS1gn View Post
I hate their plastic cheapo feeling (AND designed) phones... they are all the same design.

The UI a bit ugly. I dont hate samsung itself, but...
yeah I agree, totally boring design, plastic, little change from last phone and some innovation copying (fingerprint scanner).
Galaxy Nexus...Simply beautiful.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Decompile, Edit, and Recompile in One Tool with APK Studio

If you’ve ever modified precompiled applications, you have undoubtedly spent … more

TasGear: A Tasker Extension for the Samsung Galaxy Gear

With wearable technology taking center stage this year, one can only expect more … more

Intelligently Place Contacts on Your Home Screen with CallWho Widget

There are plenty of ways to get your contacts to show up on your … more