G2 or Gpro

OP shadowcore

28th February 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Outer Space
Thanks Meter: 70

488 posts
More
I have been thinking about upgrading my current LG optimus 4x.

Since I was satisfied with it and I am looking forward to LG. I know LGs update policy sucks but since I would strap a custom rom to my device ASAP I dont mind it.

My first option I was interested was Sony Xperia Z because of its design and looks. After a bit of reading, its display was bad and worse than my current 4X HD.

Nearly on the same price range lies Gpro and then just bit more expensive lies the G2. I was quite suprised to see the G2 CHEAPER than the Galaxy S4. I was kinda shocked.

G2 is the flagship or LG, while the Gpro is an older phone. However, both have spectacular specs and the design of the Gpro is nice.

Anyway, can anyone help me on this?
28th February 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcore

Since I was satisfied with it and I am looking forward to LG. I know LGs update policy sucks but since I would strap a custom rom to my device ASAP I dont mind it.

My first option I was interested was Sony Xperia Z because of its design and looks. After a bit of reading, its display was bad and worse than my current 4X HD.

Nearly on the same price range lies Gpro and then just bit more expensive lies the G2. I was quite suprised to see the G2 CHEAPER than the Galaxy S4. I was kinda shocked.

G2 is the flagship or LG, while the Gpro is an older phone. However, both have spectacular specs and the design of the Gpro is nice.

The G2 (only t-mobile only i think) just recently got updated to Kitkat via their own version of kies for samsung. and the price is pretty nice for their current flagship
The Following User Says Thank You to Trozzul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2014, 09:53 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 365

402 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcore

G pro pros: bigger screen, external SD, removable & stronger battery. Cons: weaker chipset, dated android version.

G2 - just the opposite.

Anyway- you should check the Z1, if the price is reasonable, then it will be my choice

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to amirTor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread