Great camera! Thanks for sharing it. I've made this the default camera app on my S4. I've compared the basic camera control features to many others including stock AOSP, FV-5, Lenovo Super Camera (ignoring gimmicky features such fancy effects, filters, stickers, i heart u from apps like Camera Zoom FX, Cymera, etc). This camera app comes out on top.
- Faster load. It's good now, but can be better.
- Manual ISO settings (on Galaxy S4, it doesn't show though other camera apps can show it)
- Live/actual shutter speed and aperture (I know aperture is fixed, but for the thinking photographer, it helps to see the numbers)
- Exposure Bracketing setting: +-1, +- 0.5, etc
- Timer setting: 1 sec (for movement reduction after tapping the screen), 3 sec, 10 sec, etc
- Timer setting: disable/enable flash warning
- Flash compensation (useful for fill-in, not that the onboard flash can do much)
- Swipe to gallery (a bonus, not a must)
- Faster load. Did I say faster load?
(I think all those wishes are still sticking to basic features)
But even without the wish list, this camera app rocks. Hopefully it would make the XDA front page one of these days (already tipped them).