Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,035 Members 41,332 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[WEBAPP] AppFilter Parser 0.9 - Tool for checking what icons you haven't made

Tip us?

eboye
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57

DONATE TO ME
Default [WEBAPP] AppFilter Parser 0.9 - Tool for checking what icons you haven't made

Hello all Icon Pack developers and designers!

I was struggling with checking the appfilter.xml for not made icons and missing activities and figure out to make an script/app for that. The result made my life much easier, so I thought on making it look good (as I'm primary an Web/UI Designer) and this is the result.

How it works?

The tool is very simple. You paste your appfilter.xml content in first input field and requested appfilter.xml in second. You Fire Up the parser and you got yourself three tabs. One is with filtered activities, one with original appfilter and one with requested. The duplicates are marked red so you can skip those. You can then select and copy ComponentInfo with activity and paste it into your project. That simple.

I also made it possible to click on the name of the app, and if it's Google PlayStore App, you get the app icon, description and link to the Play Store. You can always click on the icon and get the full resolution of it for further modifications.

If you find any bugs, please report here in the thread, I'll try to fix it. This is first public release and I'm sure I missed something

You can access it on this link: AppFilter Parser

Hope you find it useful and if you like it, hit the thanks button below and you can by me a bear with donation

Cheers!

"god didn`t create humans, humans created god"

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eboye For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eboye
Old
(Last edited by eboye; 24th March 2014 at 10:55 PM.) Reason: changelog updated
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57

DONATE TO ME
What's new:

- Added the button for checking without loading images as it turns out that when loading images it could be very slow
- Added the loading progress bar when loading images as a feedback on what is going on
- Added toggle button for show/hide duplicates that are found in result table
- Added suggested appfilter.xml, drawable.xml and icon_pack.xml strings for just copy/paste

"god didn`t create humans, humans created god"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eboye For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
appfilter.xml, icon development, webapp