Samsung galaxy tab 3 8,0 Vs Ipad mini

28th February 2014, 02:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Egypt
Thanks Meter: 16

156 posts
More
hello everyone ;
well i guess i need some help to choose between tab 3 8.0 or ipad mini coz they are kinda same price ,, i just looking for durable device without lags ,, i saw some reviews on youtube and some vs videos about both and ipad was little a head in some game like tumble run and kinda smooth but i am kinda noob coz i am an android user for one year :$
i am going to use this device just for reading pdfs ,, viewing some media and may be some games
so i want to help me guys
1st March 2014, 03:09 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

79 posts
I had both. Both have similar performance. Both lag sometime when home button is pressed. It takes a few secs to respond. The iPad lagged a bit playing asphalt 8. The tab 3 doesn't.

If you want best performance in the 8 inch tablet have you looked at the lg G pad? I'm looking to go that route myself.

Sent from my Nexus quattro
The Following User Says Thank You to 4ringsa6 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

3 posts
If performance is your priority, go for an Nvidia Tegra Note 7 or a Nexus 7. Both 7 inch, but perform great.

For me, the primary benefit of the Tab 3 8.0 was to get the LTE version for phone + texting usage so I can stop carrying around an old phone to tether a tablet.
2nd March 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Egypt
Thanks Meter: 16

156 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ringsa6

I had both. Both have similar performance. Both lag sometime when home button is pressed. It takes a few secs to respond. The iPad lagged a bit playing asphalt 8. The tab 3 doesn't.

If you want best performance in the 8 inch tablet have you looked at the lg G pad? I'm looking to go that route myself.

Sent from my Nexus quattro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogdor

If performance is your priority, go for an Nvidia Tegra Note 7 or a Nexus 7. Both 7 inch, but perform great.

For me, the primary benefit of the Tab 3 8.0 was to get the LTE version for phone + texting usage so I can stop carrying around an old phone to tether a tablet.

well thanks for your fast reply ,, well i dont look for games i am going to use is mainly for pds books and may be surfing internet , so i guess i am not a heavy user but i do hate laggs the thing i cant stand about size i prefer 8 inch i feel its more like book in the hand and i looked for lg g pad but it was kinda expensive despite some ppl might say ipad is kinda over priced but in my country its cheaper than nexus 7 first and 2nd generation ,, lg g pad and sam tab 3 8 !!! kinda weird idk !!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy Tab 3 General by ThreadRank