Tablet [Q] How to unbrick tablet that was bricked by chainfire 3D

OP uzzisero

28th February 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi there!

I have an allwiner a13 tablet and just rooted it. After that I installed chainfire 3D, without any backups (my fault..), Now im just stock at the boot logo. I read somewhere here that you can unbrick it using android sdk. The question is, would it work with a stock recovery installed???

Im also planning to just flash cyanogenmod 10 for allwiner a13 devices, but again I only have my stock rom installed.... can someone help me on what to do? Is there any method of flashing cyanogemod using only the computer and not relying with a cwm recovery.?

Thanks and more power XDA
28th February 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
i tried the first method.. erasing chainfire 3d files using adb... BUT when i enter the command su it only says 'su' is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file

anyone who has an idea what should i do?? it will be a great help!

is there something in the step that i missed?
1st March 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #3  
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 144

202 posts
Donate to Me
More
The command "su" is used to get superuser access. Your device doesn't have root access on adb.
I have many firmwares for allwinner a13 tablets.. Can you tell me what brand your tablet is? If it doesn't have a brand then just upload a picture of it. I think i might be able to help.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread