Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 44,984 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to unbrick tablet that was bricked by chainfire 3D

Tip us?

uzzisero
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tablet [Q] How to unbrick tablet that was bricked by chainfire 3D

Hi there!

I have an allwiner a13 tablet and just rooted it. After that I installed chainfire 3D, without any backups (my fault..), Now im just stock at the boot logo. I read somewhere here that you can unbrick it using android sdk. The question is, would it work with a stock recovery installed???

Im also planning to just flash cyanogenmod 10 for allwiner a13 devices, but again I only have my stock rom installed.... can someone help me on what to do? Is there any method of flashing cyanogemod using only the computer and not relying with a cwm recovery.?

Thanks and more power XDA

uzzisero
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i tried the first method.. erasing chainfire 3d files using adb... BUT when i enter the command su it only says 'su' is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file

anyone who has an idea what should i do?? it will be a great help!

is there something in the step that i missed?

backb0ne5p1d0r
Old
Thanks Meter 134

DONATE TO ME
The command "su" is used to get superuser access. Your device doesn't have root access on adb.
I have many firmwares for allwinner a13 tablets.. Can you tell me what brand your tablet is? If it doesn't have a brand then just upload a picture of it. I think i might be able to help.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Please Press The Thanks button if I helped. It's free. I promise!