Originally Posted by grimloktt
Hello. I'm getting ready to start a class and have been using Lecture Notes but want to review S Note again to compare. Is there a help function somewhere that I can read all of its features? When I click on S Note Settings, help, it force closes. I'm running Hyperdrive (Note 3...new 10.1 on the way)...
S-Note is easy to use note taking apps.
Basically what you see there is all what you can get.
Some features I can tell you here:
- Pop-up Note : Double Tap + Pen Button on the screen
- S-Note : (While making new Note or Editing) Hand Icon on the bottom right corner to disable touch & use only S-Pen
- Long Press toolbar icons : floating related toolbar
- Tapping active toolbar icons : related toolbar function
- During Pen mode you can record your step by step / touch by touch action.
- Record Voice memo : useful to sync your note & the lecturer speaking sound.
- Adding tags to make searching easier.
- ...and many more (auto shape,handwriting recognition,formula recognition & solver,etc...)
Auto shape,handwriting recognition,formula recognition & solver are disabled if you are using Pop-up Note even if you edit your previous Note that you made by using Pop-up Note