Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,412 Members 45,375 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DISCUSSION] CM11 Official Nightlies for Xperia T (Mint)

Tip us?
 
ArdinCani
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 154
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Athens
Default [DISCUSSION] CM11 Official Nightlies for Xperia T (Mint)

Today a nightly has shown up in the downloads list of Xperia T CM Downloads.

http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=mint

Tell here your opinion and bugs/bees/ants/whatever

Sent from my Awesome XPERIA T. Cool right?
The Following User Says Thank You to ArdinCani For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jimilegolas
Old
#2  
jimilegolas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 146
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Athens
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArdinCani View Post
Today a nightly has shown up in the downloads list of Xperia T CM Downloads.

http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=mint

Tell here your opinion and bugs/bees/ants/whatever

Sent from my Awesome XPERIA T. Cool right?
Battery drain is extreme. I was on 40% and after 2 hours it went to 15% with almost no use.
Google sync also doesn't work. Couldn't get my contacts loaded, nor my gmail.
 
DS-1
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 177
Join Date: May 2013
I confirm battery drain, even in the last nightly (12-09).

Compared to 10.2 ROM, I have a less efficient wifi signal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimilegolas View Post
Battery drain is extreme. I was on 40% and after 2 hours it went to 15% with almost no use.
Google sync also doesn't work. Couldn't get my contacts loaded, nor my gmail.
 
KelleyCook
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 120
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by DS-1 View Post
I confirm battery drain, even in the last nightly (12-09).

Compared to 10.2 ROM, I have a less efficient wifi signal.
FWIW, Each released CM11 nightly has been identical except for the build number. No changes have been committed to that tree.
The Following User Says Thank You to KelleyCook For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
KelleyCook
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 120
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelleyCook View Post
FWIW, Each released CM11 nightly has been identical except for the build number. No changes have been committed to that tree.
Sorry

Turns out I was misled -- there have been changes, but BBQLog is broken for the CM11 side. Oddly even with the addition of Whisperpush, the zip size listed on get.cm has hardly changed over the past week.

Someone was kind enough to point out an alternative: http://www.cmxlog.com/11/mint which shows lots-o-changes. Looks like I'll be downloading this soon to check it out.
 
jimilegolas
Old
(Last edited by jimilegolas; 14th December 2013 at 09:57 AM.)
#6  
jimilegolas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 146
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Athens
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelleyCook View Post
Sorry

Turns out I was misled -- there have been changes, but BBQLog is broken for the CM11 side. Oddly even with the addition of Whisperpush, the zip size listed on get.cm has hardly changed over the past week.

Someone was kind enough to point out an alternative: http://www.cmxlog.com/11/mint which shows lots-o-changes. Looks like I'll be downloading this soon to check it out.
So have you tried it?
Any impressions?
 
davidtkf88
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 50
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Sibu
have to flash gapps by cm as it work best with cm rom, also the google contact cannot sync, i have the best battery life ever after flashing to cm11, maybe because i disable the apps that i don't use, ART still cannot use as it is completely incompatible with gapps
The Following User Says Thank You to davidtkf88 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
moliverac8
Old
#8  
moliverac8's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 584
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Madrid

 
DONATE TO ME
In latest nightly if you use other music player instead of Apollo the equalizer force close when switching songs. Do you have this bug?

Enviado desde mi Xperia T mediante Tapatalk
Follow me on twitter if I helped you @moliverac8
You can ask me questions by twitter
 
jimilegolas
Old
#9  
jimilegolas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 146
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Athens
How is the battery drain in the latest nightlies compared to omnirom?
 
moliverac8
Old
#10  
moliverac8's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 584
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Madrid

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimilegolas View Post
How is the battery drain in the latest nightlies compared to omnirom?
Is still worse tan OmniRom but it has been improved in latest nightlies.
2 hours of screen with 3G on.

Enviado desde mi Xperia T mediante Tapatalk
Follow me on twitter if I helped you @moliverac8
You can ask me questions by twitter

The Following User Says Thank You to moliverac8 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes