Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,543 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

n7000 dead

Tip us?
 
Jhossell
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Apr 2013
Default n7000 dead

sorry friends, I made a mistake, i flash the kernel my note with a file recovery, no lights, does not connect to pc, charger does not light, do you think there solution?
when connected to the stream is heated, but does not show the charging symbol
 
jarvisjerk
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 20
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhossell View Post
sorry friends, I made a mistake, i flash the kernel my note with a file recovery, no lights, does not connect to pc, charger does not light, do you think there solution?
when connected to the stream is heated, but does not show the charging symbol
Could specify what you flashed and how you flashed it?
 
Jhossell
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarvisjerk View Post
Could specify what you flashed and how you flashed it?
So I was trying to install a modified recovery, recovery app with one click flasher tools, options within the app install this kernel, then mistakenly gave him that option in recovery and installe one in the kernel.
 
jarvisjerk
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 20
Join Date: Mar 2012
Well... It seems to me the simplest solution (possibly the only solution) is to send it to Samsung service centre. Or at least that is what I would do...

Oh... One last thing, check to see if you can get anything by pressing volume down + home + power and hold for 3 -5 seconds. If yes then there are still hope, otherwise... Well, you get the idea.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
 
Jhossell
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 15
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarvisjerk View Post
Well... It seems to me the simplest solution (possibly the only solution) is to send it to Samsung service centre. Or at least that is what I would do...

Oh... One last thing, check to see if you can get anything by pressing volume down + home + power and hold for 3 -5 seconds. If yes then there are still hope, otherwise... Well, you get the idea.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
if still had hope in repair the unit at home as operators only work here and there samsumg centers, thanks bro, you helped a lot
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes