n7000 dead

OP Jhossell

2nd March 2014, 04:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
sorry friends, I made a mistake, i flash the kernel my note with a file recovery, no lights, does not connect to pc, charger does not light, do you think there solution?
when connected to the stream is heated, but does not show the charging symbol
2nd March 2014, 05:14 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 33

20 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhossell

sorry friends, I made a mistake, i flash the kernel my note with a file recovery, no lights, does not connect to pc, charger does not light, do you think there solution?
when connected to the stream is heated, but does not show the charging symbol

Could specify what you flashed and how you flashed it?
2nd March 2014, 05:32 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarvisjerk

Could specify what you flashed and how you flashed it?

So I was trying to install a modified recovery, recovery app with one click flasher tools, options within the app install this kernel, then mistakenly gave him that option in recovery and installe one in the kernel.
3rd March 2014, 12:57 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 33

20 posts
Well... It seems to me the simplest solution (possibly the only solution) is to send it to Samsung service centre. Or at least that is what I would do...

Oh... One last thing, check to see if you can get anything by pressing volume down + home + power and hold for 3 -5 seconds. If yes then there are still hope, otherwise... Well, you get the idea.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
3rd March 2014, 04:12 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarvisjerk

Well... It seems to me the simplest solution (possibly the only solution) is to send it to Samsung service centre. Or at least that is what I would do...

Oh... One last thing, check to see if you can get anything by pressing volume down + home + power and hold for 3 -5 seconds. If yes then there are still hope, otherwise... Well, you get the idea.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

if still had hope in repair the unit at home as operators only work here and there samsumg centers, thanks bro, you helped a lot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread