Post Reply

Exslim rom no wifi direct

3rd March 2014, 12:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 56
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
I flashed exslim rom and after that i tried to share a file with my friend using wifi direct but there was no wifi direct in the share menu
And i could find wifi direct in wifi settings but i couldn't share any thing with it
And i tried to install wifi direct share as an apk but i couldn't install it
I tried pushing the apk to system/app and it doesn't work
Please could any body help me

Sent from my GT-I9105 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to khaledgomgoma For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2014, 01:45 AM   |  #2  
andrewww57's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 187
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaledgomgoma

I flashed exslim rom and after that i tried to share a file with my friend using wifi direct but there was no wifi direct in the share menu
And i could find wifi direct in wifi settings but i couldn't share any thing with it
And i tried to install wifi direct share as an apk but i couldn't install it
I tried pushing the apk to system/app and it doesn't work
Please could any body help me

Sent from my GT-I9105 using xda app-developers app

Wi-Fi Direct is in Settings - Wi-Fi. There's a button in the right bottom corner.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewww57 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2014, 10:00 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 56
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewww57

Wi-Fi Direct is in Settings - Wi-Fi. There's a button in the right bottom corner.

i know but if i try to share any file with it i couldnt see wifi direct option in the share menu
you can see the attached screenshot if you didnt understand what i mean
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-03-11-55-14[1].png
Views:	30
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	2610655  
The Following User Says Thank You to khaledgomgoma For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2014, 10:27 AM   |  #4  
andrewww57's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 187
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaledgomgoma

i know but if i try to share any file with it i couldnt see wifi direct option in the share menu
you can see the attached screenshot if you didnt understand what i mean

I don't remember certainly, but there's no Wi-Fi Direct option in Share via menu on full stock. So, it's not a problem of this custom rom, I think.
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewww57 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2014, 11:32 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 56
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewww57

I don't remember certainly, but there's no Wi-Fi Direct option in Share via menu on full stock. So, it's not a problem of this custom rom, I think.

there was wifi direct option in share via menu in full stock and i used it alot
3rd March 2014, 12:33 PM   |  #6  
andrewww57's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 187
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaledgomgoma

there was wifi direct option in share via menu in full stock and i used it alot

Sorry, my bad. But I didn't delete anything connected with Wi-Fi Direct. I cannot help now, sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewww57 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes