FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Post [Q] Nvidia Grid on note 3?

OP mx98station

3rd March 2014, 11:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
More
I had been looking into running certain applications that for some reason only run on other devices I do not have onto my own set of devices, such as my primary, the note 3 from Verizon. I had successfully been able to achieve root and have safestrap with a partition of hyperdrive so I can test apps on there without ruining my default rom. First, I had seen that a file called, "build.prop" was accessible after root to mess around with to achieve running "non-compatible" apps on my note 3. While this did seem like a good method to attempt to get apps I could not get originally from the play store, a problem struck (well actually a few more than one). I needed to know multiple pieces of info from the device that was compatible with the app I wanted to use in the first place such as model number etc. I thought at first that I would have been able to get that info off the Nvidia Shield by searching it up online. That however was a failure since I could note find anything. My main point is that I would like to know if there is a way of flashing or installing the nvidia grid app to my note 3 after having succeeded to root the device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy, note 3, nvidia, samsung, samsung galaxy note 3
Previous Thread Next Thread