FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[HELP] Apktool 2.0b7 (SecSettingsProvider.apk)

3,276 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,502
 
By bajasur, Forum Moderator on 16th January 2014, 03:53 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi,

I am looking for someone with experience with apktool 2.0b7 to assist me with SecSettingsProvider.apk recompile.

I cannot seem to get this particular apk to recompile properly.

Any help is appreciated.


Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
 
 
28th February 2014, 01:54 AM |#2  
TheDriller's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fort Collins, CO
Thanks Meter: 6,522
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajasur

Hi,

I am looking for someone with experience with apktool 2.0b7 to assist me with SecSettingsProvider.apk recompile.

I cannot seem to get this particular apk to recompile properly.

Any help is appreciated.


Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

I think you have to recompile it with 1.5.2
The Following User Says Thank You to TheDriller For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2014, 06:32 AM |#3  
bajasur's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator
Flag Silverado
Thanks Meter: 9,502
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RErick

I think you have to recompile it with 1.5.2

You are correct! For some reason that apk only likes 1.52 lol

Thanks btw

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
3rd March 2014, 05:30 PM |#4  
TheDriller's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fort Collins, CO
Thanks Meter: 6,522
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajasur

You are correct! For some reason that apk only likes 1.52 lol

Thanks btw

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

No problem. Its too much of a pita to mess with that apk, I usually do all my stuff via smali in sec settings. Much easier for me. Lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes