FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

Low sound problem desire

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By hb8, Junior Member on 30th August 2013, 07:38 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Is there any way to boost talking volume ? It is very low on htc desire. Sometimes I can't hear what said.
 
 
31st August 2013, 12:15 AM |#2  
g1b50n's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Hi, which ROM do You have? It is stock? Or any other custom ROM? Give us some info, about root etc.
31st August 2013, 06:25 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g1b50n

Hi, which ROM do You have? It is stock? Or any other custom ROM? Give us some info, about root etc.

I use supernova extreme rom now.
When i use cyanogenmod sound volume was good.
But in sense roms, sound is low. So i wonder is there any program or another way to increase talking sound volume?
31st August 2013, 03:46 PM |#4  
g1b50n's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
I know about low sound notification problem on JB roms based on CM 10.1 from VJ, but low sound during talk? Well never had that kind of problem. Maybe it will be funny and You don't do it, but during a call press a + key to volume up, it works. Maybe You forgot about it

just sent via tapatalk
31st August 2013, 04:49 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Cluj Napoca
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hb8

I use supernova extreme rom now.
When i use cyanogenmod sound volume was good.
But in sense roms, sound is low. So i wonder is there any program or another way to increase talking sound volume?

search and flash alex-v 04 kernel...for me that kernel do the job...now i have to push the down volume button

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hb8

Is there any way to boost talking volume ? It is very low on htc desire. Sometimes I can't hear what said.

here u go https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xrg07vj18.../Desire/Kernel
31st August 2013, 06:19 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g1b50n

I know about low sound notification problem on JB roms based on CM 10.1 from VJ, but low sound during talk? Well never had that kind of problem. Maybe it will be funny and You don't do it, but during a call press a + key to volume up, it works. Maybe You forgot about it

just sent via tapatalk

no, i already did that
31st August 2013, 07:43 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by torrice

search and flash alex-v 04 kernel...for me that kernel do the job...now i have to push the down volume button

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------



here u go https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xrg07vj18.../Desire/Kernel

i will try
3rd September 2013, 12:25 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
in-call volume low
Hello, I'm new and I ask the more experienced, so I have a problem of volume.
The ringer volume is ok
the media volume is ok
the volume of notifications is ok
the volume of incoming calls, although it is set to max is very low and is barely perceptible, I've already replaced the speaker but nothing has changed, I checked under the microscope all the welds but everything is in order, do you think this problem is caused by the kernel?
my device is rooted
Below is the information of my software Desire:
Android version 2.2.2
baseband version 32.49.00.32U_5.11.05.27
kernel version 2.6.32.15-gf5a401c htc-kernel@and18-2#1
build number 2.29.405.14 cl345208 release-keys
software number 2.29.405.14
browser version webkit 3.1

you can suggest a solution? many thanks
5th September 2013, 09:29 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
On my HTC Desire with MildWild ROM on it, the sound is also on low.
8th September 2013, 10:26 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hb8

i will try

Didn't work
22nd April 2014, 02:20 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hello everyone , after several attempts to search for the cause of the problem I found a ( possible) solution .
I think this solution will solve the problem on a number of phones Desire.
The problem is the "hardware " is not software (in my case ) and the solution is very simple.
it is sufficient to " uncork " the hole of the speaker that is clogged with dirt and sweat of the skin, into the hole that you see in black is a small piece of protective tissue ( such as that used for the protection of speakers your hi -fi) the protective fabric is impregnated with sweat and dirt and create a cap that prevents the sound from leaking out on a regular basis .
To uncork the hole you need to disassemble the desire , remove the speaker and remove this tissue , the hole will remain open and will be more aesthetically ugly , but at least your phone will work on a regular basis ..... I closed the hole with a very fine mesh of steel .
Please do not try to uncork the hole without disassembling the phone because you risk to drill the speaker.
I hope this tip will help someone.
Let me know , bye !

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes