FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Should I buy or wait for the z2

36 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By jesusitox12, Member on 26th February 2014, 05:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello, I have a question.. I am going to buy a tablet and saw the nexus 10 and the xperia tablet Z so I decided to buy the xperia and today I found a deal on it it's brand new sealed at 350$ us dollars so I'm very interested on it
Should I buy it or wait for the z2... Please tell me quick the deal is going to be over on the weekend

26th February 2014, 05:34 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusitox12

Hello, I have a question.. I am going to buy a tablet and saw the nexus 10 and the xperia tablet Z so I decided to buy the xperia and today I found a deal on it it's brand new sealed at 350$ us dollars so I'm very interested on it
Should I buy it or wait for the z2... Please tell me quick the deal is going to be over on the weekend

I'd wait for it, since it's newer, it has more posibilities to still getting updated in a future and it's slightly faster than the xperia tablet z. Anyway if you already own one, you should keep it
26th February 2014, 05:51 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Hermosillo
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juampo-CHILE

I'd wait for it, since it's newer, it has more posibilities to still getting updated in a future and it's slightly faster than the xperia tablet z. Anyway if you already own one, you should keep it

Thanks for answering I think I'll wait but the difference well they don't seem so much but we'll see.. I maybe buy it just to get the deal
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)