Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] sgh-i317m rooting info

OP etienne4477

1st March 2014, 09:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hey guys,I've used this website before but it's my first time posting, im having some trouble rooting my phone. I have a canadian sgh-i317m galaxy note 2 updated to the newest 4.3 version. I tried to root it using the quick root and odin but everytime I tried to use supersu it would say "unfortunately supersu has stopped working". I cant find any information on using the non quickroot way for a current 4.3 (everything I can find is for a 4.2). Id like to root it to put the newest version of illusion rom on it. Any help would be super appreciated and I apologize if this had been posted before im just having trouble finding it!
2nd March 2014, 09:57 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
A little more information as well, I currently have supersu installed on my phone but its says theres no binary due to the fact that my last rooting attempt ended up putting an cwm recovery for a 4.2 android (mines a 4.3) and now my phones super slow. I cant figure out how to unroot it becuase supersu wont open for me to hit full unroot. Again at this point I need to (more then likely) unroot my phone to stock, then re-root to be able to flash on a new rom. Again any information would be super helpful! I just wany this hedache delt with.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread