FORUMS
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

rooting N900A

16th May 2014, 07:42 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Any new info on routing the N900A from any source yet?
 
 
16th May 2014, 08:19 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendellrt

Any new info on routing the N900A from any source yet?

You can currently root MJ5 and NB4 with Kingo. NC2 is still currently not able to be rooted.
16th May 2014, 08:54 PM |#3  
TeldenW's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Provo, UTAH
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Don't forget the SEARCH feature.
There are countless threads about this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app
16th May 2014, 11:35 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeldenW

Don't forget the SEARCH feature.
There are countless threads about this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

I have used the search feature, but most of everything is outdated as far as this stuff goes. I wanted to see if anything new had cropped up.
17th May 2014, 10:18 PM |#5  
Account currently disabled
Flag NC
Thanks Meter: 781
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendellrt

I have used the search feature, but most of everything is outdated as far as this stuff goes. I wanted to see if anything new had cropped up.

When a root comes everyone will know believe that it will be global lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
18th May 2014, 04:23 AM |#6  
micmars's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 13,353
 
More
Moderator Comment: You can keep apprised of root progress here; thread closed.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank