Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,145 Members 42,061 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] need a little guidance to update/change rom

Tip us?

Snjperman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile [Q] need a little guidance to update/change rom

its stock, but updated to the latest ota update was 4.2 i thiink?

anyway its been sluggish and annoying to use and i was going to format everything and start over fresh, i figured i might try a different rom.

so im curious whats the latest jb i can install?

i dont really know much about rom stuff, but i can follow directions and what not, but looking at the dev threads, i just dont know what im supposed to do or which guide to follow. any and all help greatly appreciated.

berndblb
Old
Thanks Meter 751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snjperman View Post
its stock, but updated to the latest ota update was 4.2 i thiink?

anyway its been sluggish and annoying to use and i was going to format everything and start over fresh, i figured i might try a different rom.

so im curious whats the latest jb i can install?

i dont really know much about rom stuff, but i can follow directions and what not, but looking at the dev threads, i just dont know what im supposed to do or which guide to follow. any and all help greatly appreciated.
I wrote a guide for beginners on the Transformer Forums recently. That may be a good start: http://www.transformerforums.com/for...om-tf700t.html
The Following User Says Thank You to berndblb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Snjperman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by berndblb View Post
I wrote a guide for beginners on the Transformer Forums recently. That may be a good start: http://www.transformerforums.com/for...om-tf700t.html

ohhhhh that looks really good, thank you so much!