Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,395 Members 47,079 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

phone wont boot

Tip us?

lingarajug
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Question phone wont boot

i was running fine with grevious v4 with twrp 2.6.3.3, today decided to upgrade to twrp 2.6.3.5 and did it and then rebooted to recovery and i get to fastboot mode screen but can reboot into os and all is well, worried about lost recovery so tried lgflash tools to go back to stock and it said my device does not match(somehow even though i have att lg g2 my phone shows up as lgd802 after installing grevious v4 so unknowingly edited build.prop to lgd800 and now phone wont boot at all even recovery not any good and now when i start my phone it boots and sits at lg splash screen and green light keeps blinking but nothing happens, cant use adb, please help me to fix my phone. any help greatly appreciated.

jverm
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lingarajug View Post
i was running fine with grevious v4 with twrp 2.6.3.3, today decided to upgrade to twrp 2.6.3.5 and did it and then rebooted to recovery and i get to fastboot mode screen but can reboot into os and all is well, worried about lost recovery so tried lgflash tools to go back to stock and it said my device does not match(somehow even though i have att lg g2 my phone shows up as lgd802 after installing grevious v4 so unknowingly edited build.prop to lgd800 and now phone wont boot at all even recovery not any good and now when i start my phone it boots and sits at lg splash screen and green light keeps blinking but nothing happens, cant use adb, please help me to fix my phone. any help greatly appreciated.
Have you tried getting to your recovery with the hard button combo??

lingarajug
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Default phone wont boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jverm View Post
Have you tried getting to your recovery with the hard button combo??
i tried but it goes into fastboot mode.

jverm
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lingarajug View Post
i tried but it goes into fastboot mode.
Download mode you mean?

lingarajug
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Question phone wont boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jverm View Post
Download mode you mean?
yes i can enter download mode and i tried using lgflash tools to revert back to stock but it said files and phone model do not match even though i have the correct version, when i try to go into recovery it goes to fastboot mode. and when i restart phone it sits at lg bootlogo.