Repairing / Soldering volume buttons htc wildfire
The first apologize for the translator of google >.<
I wanted to thank the community for what I've learned and now I would like to bring my experience.
Well, I have been given this htc because the SD card was not working properly.
Her owner dismantled following a tutorial and broke a flex cable (I think it's the rear lighting of the touch buttons,but is not very important.)
However, he removed the flex cable of the volume buttons, he hit back with tape, but it worked shortly haha
Then I could not "play" with my htc, I could only do boot from the console PC.
So here I got to work, spending as little as possible.
First I thought put buttons what i had at home, I do not really dislike her appearance but would be quite cumbersome welding wires.
Then occurred to me a much better thing, cut a bit of plastic and leave half of the copper tracks on the air.
Then I tin the tracks cable and htc.
Finally all well placed and carefully I soldered tracks. I checked if there was continuity between them but everything is OK.
To protect them I applied nail polish from my sister
Merge the link, because I'm new and do not let me post links
At last I was able to install a custom rom.
Now I have the UltraBeam GB | Revolutionary V1.6, Thanks Stone. Cold