Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Just got GT-5110, couple of questions

OP mumbles202

16th March 2014, 12:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

252 posts
I just picked up a note and so far liking it, just had a couple of questions. I see there are a few threads about rooting, but wasnt sure if any method is safer than others. I tried the sammymobile (?) site but for some reason not findinf USA in country list so was womdering which firmware is the correct one to take to have as a backup.

And is there a reason the radio is constantly scanning when connected? I understand it has to scan, but wanted to be sure it isnt active looking for another ssid to jump to as opposed to trying to maintain current association. First device that actually shows the unit scanning over and over again while in the list of available ssids.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread