Kitkat pattery drain issue

1st March 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Ok this is what happned !
2 days back I received the OTA kitkat update for my galaxy s4 enoxys version. I downloaded the update but during installation of the update an error popped up and installation failed. My phone restarted and I redownloaded d update. The update process was successful the second tym. But now I am experiencing a crazy battery drain. I read somewhere about the google services draining battery for 4.2.2. So I turned d services off and I am still experiencing battery drain. I havent done a factory reset on my phone. Should I do that ? Or the problem is sumthin else? Need help

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1393701504603.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	2608107  
2nd March 2014, 03:09 AM   |  #2  
Flag Rutten
Thanks Meter: 81

343 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laksh2293

Ok this is what happned !
2 days back I received the OTA kitkat update for my galaxy s4 enoxys version. I downloaded the update but during installation of the update an error popped up and installation failed. My phone restarted and I redownloaded d update. The update process was successful the second tym. But now I am experiencing a crazy battery drain. I read somewhere about the google services draining battery for 4.2.2. So I turned d services off and I am still experiencing battery drain. I havent done a factory reset on my phone. Should I do that ? Or the problem is sumthin else? Need help

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

go to sammobile.com look up your firmware and reflash it
The Following User Says Thank You to KingOfDope For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2014, 10:05 AM   |  #3  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
More
roms
try calibrating the battery as you can calibrate any Li-Ion battery by draining it completely and then charging it to 100%.
if didn't work i think factory reset is your first option Or go to android development and find a rom that suits you
Last edited by marsuper33; 2nd March 2014 at 10:12 AM. Reason: adding
The Following User Says Thank You to marsuper33 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread