Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,958 Members 52,642 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Where should I preorder the phone in Germany?

Tip us?

Chad_Petree
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 163
Default Where should I preorder the phone in Germany?

I wanna get the Xperia Z2 as soon as it comes out , but I don't know who will receive it the fastest? It sounds logical to order it on the official sony website but they're not saying when will it be available, you can just preorder it, while Saturn and Mediamarkt are saying it will be available on the 15.04, on Amazon you can preorder too, but there's no mention of the release date , what do you guys recommend? Where should I buy it?

Publicglutton
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad_Petree View Post
I wanna get the Xperia Z2 as soon as it comes out , but I don't know who will receive it the fastest? It sounds logical to order it on the official sony website but they're not saying when will it be available, you can just preorder it, while Saturn and Mediamarkt are saying it will be available on the 15.04, on Amazon you can preorder too, but there's no mention of the release date , what do you guys recommend? Where should I buy it?
I pre-ordered mine in Black from Sony uk & got a free nfc speaker thrown in worth over £100, but I am not sure if you would get the same deal in Germany.
However Handtec are doing the same deal (free nfc speaker), if you pre-order before the 7th April & it's £55 cheaper than Sony
You could give them a call & see if the deal is available for you, which I think it is.

Here:

http://www.handtec.co.uk/sony-xperia...8-speaker.html

Hope this helps
Sony Xperia Z2

Chad_Petree
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 163
I wanna buy it from a seller located in germany, in case I need to use the warranty it's easier, seems like I will have to get it on the sony website , here they're offering a fitness band I believe for 1 euro extra if you reserve it on the sony website "SMARTBAND SWR10" , quite boring if you ask me, sounds like your deal it's a lot better

Publicglutton
Old
(Last edited by Publicglutton; 6th March 2014 at 01:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
I wanna buy it from a seller located in germany, in case I need to use the warranty it's easier, seems like I will have to get it on the sony website , here they're offering a fitness band I believe for 1 euro extra if you reserve it on the sony website "SMARTBAND SWR10" , quite boring if you ask me, sounds like your deal it's a lot better

I know it's more convenient to purchase from Germany, however Handtec are very good, they have a 7 day no quibble guarantee and a 30 day returns policy for replacemant or refund, after that your phone has the 2 years Sony warranty.

Not only that but they also use excellent well respected delivery companies & dont forget you getting it cheaper than Sony plus a free Portable Speaker with Bluetooth® & NFC
SRS-BTM8...what's not to like

& NO I don't work for handtec , i've just used them for many years & they have been excellent for me personally.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	715bc5db594470a96c2484d2d4fab048.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	2616409  
Sony Xperia Z2

harfot
Old
(Last edited by harfot; 6th March 2014 at 01:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Publicglutton View Post
I know it's more convenient to purchase from Germany, however Handtec are very good, they have a 7 day no quibble guarantee and a 30 day returns policy for replacemant or refund, after that your phone has the 2 years Sony warranty.

Not only that but they also use excellent well respected delivery companies & dont forget you getting it cheaper than Sony plus a free wireless NFC speaker SRS-BTX300 ...what's not to like

& NO I don't work for handtec , i've just used them for many years & they have been excellent for me personally.
I have also used Handtech for my last couples of Sony phones (including Z2) and they have always delivered promptly on release day.
Not that Handtech is much cheaper than if I bought her in Denmark but the free accessories are much more valuable (with the Z1 it was the SW2).
Btw. the speaker from Handtech is SRS-BTM8.
Best regards,
Harfot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sony Xperia Z2 (D6503)
Android ver.: 4.4.2
ROM..........: Sony stock
Kernel........: DooMKernel (v09) by DooMLoRD (now DooMKernel on Arc, S, Z, Z1 and Z2)
Baseband..: 8974-AAAAANPZQ-00015-10
Version......: 17.1.2.A.0.314

The Following User Says Thank You to harfot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Publicglutton
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by harfot View Post
I have also used Handtech for my last couples of Sony phones (including Z2) and they have always delivered promptly on release day.
Not that Handtech is much cheaper than if I bought her in Denmark but the free accessories are much more valuable (with the Z1 it was the SW2).
Btw. the speaker from Handtech is SRS-BTM8.
Amended, Thanks
Sony Xperia Z2

Ricochet23
Old
Thanks Meter 17
I ordered all my previous phones at amazon.de due to easy and fast replacement if it breaks and also early availability.
Just pre ordered the Z2 from Sony this time as i want that free wristband. I already received confirmation for the order telling me that they will send it as one package meaning that ill get it as soon as both - the handset and the wristband - are available.
I dunno if the wirstband might be released a bit later than the Z2 so its possible that you get it earlier elsewhere.
It said early april in the confirmation mail. just fyi.

phil9309
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet23 View Post
I ordered all my previous phones at amazon.de due to easy and fast replacement if it breaks and also early availability.
Just pre ordered the Z2 from Sony this time as i want that free wristband. I already received confirmation for the order telling me that they will send it as one package meaning that ill get it as soon as both - the handset and the wristband - are available.
I dunno if the wirstband might be released a bit later than the Z2 so its possible that you get it earlier elsewhere.
It said early april in the confirmation mail. just fyi.

I preorderd from Sony too and I had to call the support for an adress change. They told me they try to sell it starting April 1st but it still depends on the major carriers. He didn't tell me why exactly, but he said that no other shop will sell it before they will and we may even get it before the carriers do.

Chad_Petree
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil9309 View Post
I preorderd from Sony too and I had to call the support for an adress change. They told me they try to sell it starting April 1st but it still depends on the major carriers. He didn't tell me why exactly, but he said that no other shop will sell it before they will and we may even get it before the carriers do.
I thought the phone was supposed to be released on the 15th of this Month, this Saturday , I wanted it to be out already to check out the reviews, since the new HTC one is making me doubt my decision

K_Hismoom
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
O2 Germany told me it will be available from them in CW 15, that means April 7th earliest.

LG G3 D855 16GB
★ V10a-214-07 ★ KVT49L.A1402020897 ★ Root ★

Parrot ASTEROID Smart
★ Android 2.3.7 ★ Firmware 2.1.9 ★ Root ★

LG G3 | Sony Xperia Z2 | Samsung Galaxy S3 | Samsung Galaxy S2 | HTC HD2 | HTC Touch HD | HTC Touch Diamond | HTC Wizard 200 | Siemens SX1 | Siemens SL55 | Siemens C25