I will port recovery and 4.2.2 rom for your phone also friends...wait for sometime...I think you uploaded stock rom also...i.e backup with mtk droid tool.... I want boot.img and system.img also to make 4.2.2 rom...
---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------
How to flash TWRP/CWMR recovery and Root LG G PRO Lite :-
1) Remember keep SP Flash Tool and scatter file, TWRP OR CWMR recovery in the same folder ###
2) TWRP recovery :- https://www.mediafire.com/?233elz2663dc3wn
((Rename it to recovery.img)) OR
Clockworkmod recovery 18.104.22.168 :- https://www.mediafire.com/?a8qg8f1wpu8xx6u
((Rename it to recovery.img))
3) Extract this and open sp flash tool :- http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ddfbwkumtit7r94
4) Choose scatter file with SP Flash Tool,download from here :- http://www.mediafire.com/view/?1q679gg8cpej3c1
5) Then it will directly select TWRP/CWMR recovery from same folder,then see there is tick only for recovery.img
6) Then click download button in sp flash tool
7) Then connect your switch off phone to pc
8) It will start flashing if all drivers are present...
9) It will show green circle that means flashing is successful.
10) Disconnect your phone then go to recovery option by pressing power key+ vol+ key together.
11) You can see TWRP recovery there,first take backup
12) To Root the device, flash http://www.mediafire.com/?7qhi1cxs49rb2i3
this file then reboot.
Congrats you have successfully rooted your phone.
### How to flash with sp flash tool then see this tutorial http://d-h.st/2dF
then this also http://www.mediafire.com/view/?8mxvy0ey5yfdu59