FORUMS

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

Moto G in saudi arabia

Thanks Meter: 52
 
By ali.sbi, Senior Member on 2nd March 2014, 04:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
moto g is not available in my country so I gonna travel to suadi arabia. please some one led me to where can i found this phone in suadi arabia only for single sim x1032 version?tnx
 
 
2nd March 2014, 08:03 PM |#2  
AstroBoy89's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mansfield, TX
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
If I were buying a phone to use overseas, I would just buy it online through Motorola or amazon. Those are the places you can buy the unlocked international gsm version, whereas most retail stores carry the CDMA version, at least that's how it is in the U.S. I wouldn't buy it in Saudi Arabia as their prices tend to be high, so ordering it online would be the cheapest option and shipping times aren't too bad; about 1 week or less.

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk
3rd March 2014, 08:38 AM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali.sbi

moto g is not available in my country so I gonna travel to suadi arabia. please some one led me to where can i found this phone in suadi arabia only for single sim x1032 version?tnx

you can go to EXTRA or in BATHA ( if you know that place ) there in sony building on the 3rd floor you can see lot of shops selling moto g. But all this one is in dual sim which is international version.
3rd March 2014, 06:01 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapnix

you can go to EXTRA or in BATHA ( if you know that place ) there in sony building on the 3rd floor you can see lot of shops selling moto g. But all this one is in dual sim which is international version.

tnx for your reply.you mean that i can't find single sim?i only want single sim dual is useless for me. and what's the price for moto G in saudi arabia?
3rd March 2014, 09:38 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Syria
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
i think it's for 899 SR for 16 GB or 799 SR for 8 GB from Jarir Bookstore
4th March 2014, 03:58 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
If you want single sim you can order in any online store

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
4th March 2014, 04:34 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
much cheaper at JadoPado.com 177$ only 8Gb XT1032

check their website
4th March 2014, 06:38 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapnix

If you want single sim you can order in any online store

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

yeah but for some reasons i'm not able to order online. you're saying i can't find the single sim in retail stores in madinah or mekka?
4th March 2014, 07:06 AM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali.sbi

yeah but for some reasons i'm not able to order online. you're saying i can't find the single sim in retail stores in madinah or mekka?

try in here try to order in souq.com i think there shop is only here in riyadh
4th March 2014, 01:49 PM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pir4t3

i think it's for 899 SR for 16 GB or 799 SR for 8 GB from Jarir Bookstore

do you where we can buy some of this cover for our moto g?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes