Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,101 Members 43,197 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please somebody

Tip us?

aeris170
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Please somebody

I did lots of stupid things one of them was flashing a custom rom made for ics since i still got gb it got my phone boot loop. Then i searched about this, a guy said that he could reach to his recovery mode by spamming the back key while the phone loops. When i tried amazingly it worked then i immedieatly wiped dalvik cache and battery stats(or smth). Then i head in to the place where you can mount and unmount things i formatted /data and the other things with /. Now i have found the ultimate solution: flash the stock rom. But i cannot reach to my recovery mode. I have installed CWM to my device (and also rooted) before everything happened i remember i activated usb debugging mode(won't be a problem).

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE KNOWING SOMETHING ABOUT THAT PHONE BUT I DON'T PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO?

any help will be appreciated and btw sorry for bad english i hope you can understand what i am trying to say :P.

rt235130
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeris170 View Post
I did lots of stupid things one of them was flashing a custom rom made for ics since i still got gb it got my phone boot loop. Then i searched about this, a guy said that he could reach to his recovery mode by spamming the back key while the phone loops. When i tried amazingly it worked then i immedieatly wiped dalvik cache and battery stats(or smth). Then i head in to the place where you can mount and unmount things i formatted /data and the other things with /. Now i have found the ultimate solution: flash the stock rom. But i cannot reach to my recovery mode. I have installed CWM to my device (and also rooted) before everything happened i remember i activated usb debugging mode(won't be a problem).

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE KNOWING SOMETHING ABOUT THAT PHONE BUT I DON'T PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO?

any help will be appreciated and btw sorry for bad english i hope you can understand what i am trying to say :P.
Actually I don't know what u mean
But if u want to use custom rom base on ics, u should power off ur phone(or pull the battery out and put it back) and flash stock ics firmware
And u will need to root ur phone again with a software called eroot
And install cwm again if u have a locked bootloader
Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to rt235130 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Diabblo
Old
Thanks Meter 35
What languages ​​do you speak?

Yes repair with pc companion or flashboot, to get a clean phone.
And read topic if you want install a custom rom
The Following User Says Thank You to Diabblo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aeris170
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabblo View Post
What languages ​​do you speak?

Yes repair with pc companion or flashboot, to get a clean phone.
And read topic if you want install a custom rom
I speak turkish and english now im trying to fix my phone with fastboot and btw sorry for the late answer

aeris170
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile ĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞ

GUYS I USED FLASHTOOL AND IT WORKED AND THANK ALL SO MUCH FOR REPLYING THIS THREAD xD