Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,007 Members 40,691 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SD card not recognized!

Tip us?

Bob_is_a_Droid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default SD card not recognized!

I decided to upgrade the hboot and radio because I was getting such bad connection now the phone does not recognize the SD card , the play store crashes and no camera. I can't return to stock because I can't even place ROM on SD , . please someone advice !!! I know I'm a dumbass .

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

.torrented
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1471

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_is_a_Droid View Post
I decided to upgrade the hboot and radio because I was getting such bad connection now the phone does not recognize the SD card , the play store crashes and no camera. I can't return to stock because I can't even place ROM on SD , . please someone advice !!! I know I'm a dumbass .

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
what exactly did you do to update the radio/hboot?

commands, files?

Bob_is_a_Droid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
I used DNA toolkit...and flashed hboot 2.06 and 2.04 and radios. I'll be very honest and say that I don't remember everything I flashed !

thayl0
Old
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_is_a_Droid View Post
I used DNA toolkit...and flashed hboot 2.06 and 2.04 and radios. I'll be very honest and say that I don't remember everything I flashed !
Personally I wouldn't use the DNA toolkit. There's a link in torrented signature that has everything you need .. hboot. Radio's. I think recoverys. Bookmark it.

Have you tried to Ruu I'm not sure if that will effect the sd card or not. That is if you have fastboot working

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Bob_is_a_Droid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
[QUOTE=thayl0;50832204]Personally I wouldn't use the DNA toolkit. There's a link in torrented signature that has everything you need .. hboot. Radio's. I think recoverys. Bookmark it.

Have you tried to Ruu I'm not sure if that will effect the sd card or not. That is if you have fastboot working

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app[/QUOTE

The RUU is the one thing i haven't tried yet. I guess i didnt know if it was necessary to flash the RUU when doing a HBOOT flash. I guess i am still needing to figure out how to get the phone to mount card internally and when i connect to laptop. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

thayl0
Old
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
[QUOTE=Bob_is_a_Droid;50835840]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thayl0 View Post
Personally I wouldn't use the DNA toolkit. There's a link in torrented signature that has everything you need .. hboot. Radio's. I think recoverys. Bookmark it.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app[/QUOTE

The RUU is the one thing i haven't tried yet. I guess i didnt know if it was necessary to flash the RUU when doing a HBOOT flash. I guess i am still needing to figure out how to get the phone to mount card internally and when i connect to laptop. Thank you for taking the time to respond.
A RUU isn't necessary to flash a hboot. I was staying run a RUU because it will put everything back to stock and will hopefully fix the sdcard error.
The Following User Says Thank You to thayl0 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]