TWRP 2.8.3.0 Available for Supported Devices

The TeamWin Recovery Project (or TWRP, for short) has quickly become one of the most popular … more

Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Exclamation [Q] Google Account Synch Problem

OP nurikaratas

2nd March 2014, 11:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 9

85 posts
Hello guys. I can't synch with my Google account on roms 4.1 and up. I've tried many roms (many gb, ics, jb and kk roms) and this is the first time I ever encountered such a problem. Internet connection is ok, everything is ok but when I try to set up my Google account, I cannot sign in. However, I can synch on 4.0.4. I really don't understand what's going on and I need help because I'm sick of ics roms and cannot try jb and kk roms. Screenshot for the error is below. Any help will be appreciated
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-01-13-45-32.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	2610120  
Last edited by nurikaratas; 2nd March 2014 at 11:30 PM. Reason: screenshot upload
3rd March 2014, 04:03 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 943

1,564 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurikaratas

Hello guys. I can't synch with my Google account on roms 4.1 and up. I've tried many roms (many gb, ics, jb and kk roms) and this is the first time I ever encountered such a problem. Internet connection is ok, everything is ok but when I try to set up my Google account, I cannot sign in. However, I can synch on 4.0.4. I really don't understand what's going on and I need help because I'm sick of ics roms and cannot try jb and kk roms. Screenshot for the error is below. Any help will be appreciated

What gapps you use?

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using Tapatalk 2
3rd March 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 9

85 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attitude.SSJ

What gapps you use?

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using Tapatalk 2

I use the gapps provided by rom developers. This screenshot was taken on Cream Caramel 4.4.2 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2664377 and I was using the gapss juanlux86 (developer of the rom) provided. But roms doesn't matter. I tried another roms which were 4.1.2 and the same error occured again.
Last edited by nurikaratas; 3rd March 2014 at 05:22 PM. Reason: addition
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
google account, problem, synchronization
Previous Thread Next Thread