Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,198 Members 41,486 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Google Account Synch Problem

Tip us?

nurikaratas
Old
(Last edited by nurikaratas; 2nd March 2014 at 10:30 PM.) Reason: screenshot upload
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Exclamation [Q] Google Account Synch Problem

Hello guys. I can't synch with my Google account on roms 4.1 and up. I've tried many roms (many gb, ics, jb and kk roms) and this is the first time I ever encountered such a problem. Internet connection is ok, everything is ok but when I try to set up my Google account, I cannot sign in. However, I can synch on 4.0.4. I really don't understand what's going on and I need help because I'm sick of ics roms and cannot try jb and kk roms. Screenshot for the error is below. Any help will be appreciated
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-01-13-45-32.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	2610120  

Attitude.SSJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurikaratas View Post
Hello guys. I can't synch with my Google account on roms 4.1 and up. I've tried many roms (many gb, ics, jb and kk roms) and this is the first time I ever encountered such a problem. Internet connection is ok, everything is ok but when I try to set up my Google account, I cannot sign in. However, I can synch on 4.0.4. I really don't understand what's going on and I need help because I'm sick of ics roms and cannot try jb and kk roms. Screenshot for the error is below. Any help will be appreciated
What gapps you use?

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using Tapatalk 2

nurikaratas
Old
(Last edited by nurikaratas; 3rd March 2014 at 04:22 PM.) Reason: addition
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attitude.SSJ View Post
What gapps you use?

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using Tapatalk 2
I use the gapps provided by rom developers. This screenshot was taken on Cream Caramel 4.4.2 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2664377 and I was using the gapss juanlux86 (developer of the rom) provided. But roms doesn't matter. I tried another roms which were 4.1.2 and the same error occured again.
Tags
google account, problem, synchronization