Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,690 Members 47,425 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Question about deleting back ups

Tip us?

willdoe
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Question about deleting back ups

Can someone please tell me if it is ok if I delete all my back ups in my titanium backup app and it will not hurt the phone i shouldn't delete anything I need
Or important seeing how they are just back ups is that correct and ok if I do it?? I the app all messed up and really confusing some how need to start it all over that is why I ask thanks a bunch for any help
Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

mrachni
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by willdoe View Post
Can someone please tell me if it is ok if I delete all my back ups in my titanium backup app and it will not hurt the phone i shouldn't delete anything I need
Or important seeing how they are just back ups is that correct and ok if I do it?? I the app all messed up and really confusing some how need to start it all over that is why I ask thanks a bunch for any help
I dont know did i understand you.You can delete your backup from TB folder,and that will not hurt your phone,i am doing that always,and then you can do new backup.
<--------- Hit THANKS
The Following User Says Thank You to mrachni For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

willdoe
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Yes I want to delete any and all back ups I have with titanium backup some how not sure how but I got it really messed up and confusing so I want to delete everything with the tb app and start over. Now I shouldn't hurt the phone seeing how they are just backs ups is that correct?

willdoe
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Great going to start deleting then thanks

mrachni
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by willdoe View Post
Yes I want to delete any and all back ups I have with titanium backup some how not sure how but I got it really messed up and confusing so I want to delete everything with the tb app and start over. Now I shouldn't hurt the phone seeing how they are just backs ups is that correct?

Connect you phone with computer,find TitaniumBackup folder,inside you will see your backeup apps.
<--------- Hit THANKS
The Following User Says Thank You to mrachni For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

willdoe
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Ok but I already deleted everything I a m trying to figure out if I really need tb at all I use my goggle account for app restore when I change roms granted I have only installed 1 rom ever anyway I use goggle for my apps and I made a nandroid back up after I rooted and before I installed liquid smooth rom.So what do you think think I still need tb?? Thanks again for all your help with my question!!

deandoi
Old
Thanks Meter 28
I'm so confused right now.
<-- Hit the THANKS button if you liked my response.

Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 (Black Mist)
Samsung TW Stock 4.4.2 ROM (XSG) [rooted]
Stock Kernel
Philz Touch 6.19.3 (CWM 6.0.4.7)
AllBacksBlack Theme
Wanam Xposed

Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 << Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 << Samsung Wave S8500 << Sony Ericsson G700 << Nokia 3530 << Nokia 3310

The Following User Says Thank You to deandoi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]