LTE USB Charging Board

Search This thread

psychrage

Dec 25, 2006
Washington
Does anyone know where I can order the USB charging board for the LTE model?

I may have pumped a little too much voltage into (5.3v) when messing with my DCDC-USB power supply.

Now the tablet thinks its plugged in when its not. Also thinks its not plugged in when it is, but the battery still charges?

It won't talk to my computer, because it seems to be sending data OUT to my switched USB hub(hub lights up when in off position).

I ordered and replaced the battery and that fixed none of these issues. Can't find the charging board to order :(

Help please!

Thanks.

psychrage

Dec 25, 2006
Washington
Yup, I let it go totally flat. Took about a week, so I know the battery is holding a charge.
The replacement battery shows less signs of damage. In the 40%-~90% range it works as intended. Shows charging when plugged in, Discharging when not plugged in. Somewhere above 90% it seems to think it's still plugged in when it isn't. So it has to discharge a bit before it will function correctly.

The old battery PROBABLY isn't damaged, but the range in which it works correctly and in correctly is MUCH more random.

I SHOULD have warrantied it before I decided to replace the battery.

I mean for the most part its fine, however, being a car install, I kind of need Tasker to work its magic depending upon charging state. And since that's messed up, Tasker won't work as intended.

Ninja_Gaiden

Oct 20, 2013
Replacement USB Charge Charging Port Power Board for Nexus 7 Tablet 2013 LTE

I know this is an old thread but I'm looking for the same board, did you ever find out where to get it from?