here is my latest app. its called Blimps and its very simple.
i often find myself doing something else with my phone while talking on it. like : SMS, chat, Mails...
by doing something else i always send my dialer to the background and loosing the control of my call options (mute, speaker, hangup...)
whenever i want to use my dialer options i need to stop what i was doing -> pull down the notification bar -> press the dialer -> use it (long time)
well... NO MORE.
With Blimps the dialer features floats (and movable) on top of your screen and you can do whatever whenever while talking with someone.
for now I've created 2 floating features which are Speaker & Hangup button. if all goes well i plan to release more handy features in the future.
As you all know Android has many OS UIs (Touchwiz, LG UI....) so it hasn't been tested on every one of them.
So if you can help me check Blimps on different UIs I'll appreciate your feedback.
Tested on :
- Nexus devices
- HTC One
- SGS 3/ 4
- LG G / G2
- Razar HD
Checkout short video:
- Compatible with Android 4.0+
- Floating End cal & Loud Speaker Buttons (more to come)
- dynamic positioning on screen
- proximity enable/disable to prevent clicking mistakes
- older phones with 4.0+ and LESS than 1GB ram might have resources issues
Play store link : Blimps
- Visual loud speaker state
- choosing the Blimps default position (Left / Right)
- New Splash screen
** still working on the major version update with more buttons
- proximity sensor bug fix
- BT permission