FORUMS

How Strong Is Your Connection? – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Everyone is always talking about their bars. How many bars of WiFi do they … more

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

[Q] Nova Launcher not transparent?

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By lizarrdo, Junior Member on 13th May 2014, 02:01 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
After the 4.3 update, the transparency for the navbar etc has been lost. I've checked a thread on this issue for the xperia z but I haven't found a solid answer to this problem.

What do I need to do? Stock 4.3 is disgustingly ugly in my opinion

14th May 2014, 11:46 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2,208

More
Nothing.. Sony has removed, deleted, turned off the option for third party apps to use the transparancy of the notificationbar and softkeys.
14th May 2014, 12:08 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2,111

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizarrdo

After the 4.3 update, the transparency for the navbar etc has been lost. I've checked a thread on this issue for the xperia z but I haven't found a solid answer to this problem.

What do I need to do? Stock 4.3 is disgustingly ugly in my opinion

Stock-based 4.3 is still better and more solid for me, I tried other custom Roms like CM and they are still buggy atm(hope they improve in time). They have low volume sound, random freezes, nav bar laggy, etc.

I'm particularly using this stock-based ROM -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2704312

And btw, my nova launcher has transparent status bar and nav bar on that stock-based ROM. Give it a try.

Tapatalked from my Xperia SP
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1400065644258.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	2743197  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread