A working TWRP recovery 22.214.171.124 from source.
I am not resposible for anything that happens, make sure u always have a backup on the external sd and on your pc!
Download the zip file, extract and flash through fastboot or what ever way u like.
- Updated for Android 4.4+
- Remove PDS partition backup
- Full SELinux support added
- UI feels snappier
- All changes from TeamWin!
- Maybe fixed system format
- Proper backup and restore of SELinux contexts (thanks to Tassadar)
- Pull in some ROM information for backup name generation
- Merge all recent patches from AOSP bringing TWRP up to date with Android 4.3
- Add 1200x1920 theme (thanks to Tassadar)
- A few other fixes and tweaks
- Fixed the error: 'Assert Failed' problem
- Initial SELinux support (not for SMI)
- Initial support for f2fs file system formatting (Moto X)
- Update SuperSU install for 4.3 ROMs
- Fixed a permissions bug on files created during backup
- Fixed a bug that caused TWRP to not wait for compressed backups to finish causing 0 byte files and md5sums to not match
- Fixed decryption of encrypted data so that both TouchWiz and AOSP decryption are possible
- Ignore lost+found folder during backup and size calculations
- Various other minor bug fixes and tweaks
- Fixed slowness of recovery. Fast as hell compared to the old one :D
- Can encrypt a backup to prevent theft of private data from your backup files
- Updated graphics / icon courtesy of shift
- Updated exFAT to latest commits
- Fixed a problem with Samsung TouchWiz decryption
- Update SuperSU binary
- Fixed saving of backup partitions list
- Fixed saving of last used zip install folder
- Fixed backup of datadata on devices that use a separate partition for datadata
- Fixed some issues with the advanced wipe list (android_secure, can now wipe internal storage on data/media deivces and wipe data on the advanced list no longer formats the entire data partition)
- Fixed some problems with partitioning a SD card
- Various other bug fixes and tweaks
- Battery percentage can now be seen and is working correctly for XT890
- Terminal in TWRP, it just goes to filemanager.
- If u want PDS partition backup back, send me a PM!
- No MTP support yet
- See this http://teamw.in/DataMedia if internal storage keeps copying itself to data/media/0/*/*